IGNORED

Genus game found - X-man/Lady in Wading

DarQ Massacres

Found this game today while at my local store, someone had sold their full collection of a couple hundred games, this on included. I got it because I thought it looked odd and now I can't find anything about this exact game, however I've seen some of the other Genus branded games on here and other sites. Anyone have some more info on this game?

post-52670-0-90978800-1544145247.jpg

The art certainly does not reflect what the game is presuming it's the Mystique title.

Agreed. Unless its the X-man game. The scorpion looking monster could be an interpretation of one of the enemies in the maze.

But Im still confused here. The label says Lady in Wading. It doesnt say X-man anywhere. Why was that name even mentioned & why is it assumed to be a 2 in 1 cart?

Are both games on the cart?

Yes, it does play both games

Agreed. Unless its the X-man game. The scorpion looking monster could be an interpretation of one of the enemies in the maze.

But Im still confused here. The label says Lady in Wading. It doesnt say X-man anywhere. Why was that name even mentioned & why is it assumed to be a 2 in 1 cart?

the front label says lady in wading, but the top label says X-man, it is a 2-1 and plays both games, there is a small switch on the side to switch between the two games

Those are indeed Brazilian clones. Theyre somewhere in the middle of the rarity scale, not particulary rare. They also dont seem to be very sough after. You frequently one or two on bigger lots.

Those generic-label brands like this one and so many more (VGS, Rentacom, JVP, Argevision... too many to list) are kind of frustrating to collect. They all look the same and virtually no one knows wich games were released so you end up on an endless wild goose chase.

Edited by lazzeri