IGNORED

Vectrex SD Cart?

adamchevy

21 hours ago, sions_papa said:

Richard Thank you! It started with windows10!
But the device is not recognized ... Is it because old Windows 10 is 64bit with VecFlash? Or is the driver misplaced?

You might just go through the list of these: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10-2/

Windows 10 power management can futs with some devices. I had this happen with an Arduino like Adafruit device before.

One device I had would only work on my laptop but not my desktop or visa versa. So just check power settings and try to re-install driver. Sometimes that just works if you're lucky. Also updating Win10 to the latest version sometimes has legacy driver fixes.

• Like 1

Got the VecFlash yesterday. It works perfect while the VecMulti didn't as you know. So thats good news though as it means there should be a fix in there somewhere if Richard can find it.

Also got a "Vector Patrol" that was released in 2018 to validate other custom carts work as expected (which they do) [awesome game too btw]: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 2:23 PM, Decoryah said:

Any progress on fixing VecMulti's problems with some Vectrex consoles?

I didn't know that there were issues on some Vectrex consoles. VecMulti works fine on all my MB Vectrex consoles (buzz & non-buzz).

On 9/25/2019 at 6:55 PM, Richard H. said:

Some 

Really great that you're back in the Vectrex scene, Richard. As written before, the VecMulti is a very important piece in the Vectrex puzzle.

Edited by hcmffm