IGNORED

Vectrex SD Cart?

adamchevy

8 hours ago, e5frog said:

Very nice, well done - it could have a sticker covering the entire surface - or even wrap around the edge and whole bottom part. Unless one feels the 3D print is nice and stylish.  ;-) 

I remember someone saying something about this before and wanting to put it in a real cartridge case.  Someone replied that they liked the 3D printed enclosure.

After having used the same form factor for VecFlash for a while now I can say I do enjoy the smaller size and have never put it in upside down yet.  Give it a try, I think you'll find it very intuitive and yes, stylish!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

Windows and Linux supports formatting an SD as FAT(16). macOS should as well.

Richard told me no-go on Macs, though apparently there's a semi-complicated Mac workaround that someone created. However I think I came up with an easier method of using a Dell Venue 8 Pro (full Windows 8.1 Pro in Desktop Mode) tablet that I've had for years and forgot about haha. 

12 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

It's still no-go on Macs - Richard PM'd me recently about it.

Even using the terminal: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/226975/how-to-create-a-fat16-partition-on-an-sd-card-with-os-x-el-capitan

Or you could just boot up (without installing) Ubuntu 20.04 of your Mac computer and use gparted to format the drive to Fat16.

Edited by zezba9000