IGNORED

NOMAM 2019 (no, not No Ma'am!)

Mathy

Hello guys (m/f)

Yellow_man has announce that the NOMAM 2019 will be held from the Friday the 12th, 12:00 o'clock until Sunday the 14th of April 2019 around 15:00 o'clock. Same location as the last couple of year, in Lübeck in the northern Germany. For more information, please check out my meetings page.

BTW No, you do not have to tell us that NOMAM reminds you of Al Bundy's "No Ma'am". We know!

Sincerely

Mathy

PS I'll add some pictures from last year to get you guys and girls in the mood:

NOMAM%202018.JPG

Gruppenfoto%20NOMAM%202018.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Are there any meetups like this in the US? Things like VCFMW seem more like show & tell events than the hard/software hackfests the Euro guys get to enjoy.

Kansasfest seems to be like it, and if Kevin Savetz' reports are a valid indication, Atarians are increasingly undermining the original Apple orientation of this event.

I hope these will still be happening when my kids are grown up to a point where my family can miss me for a couple of days (every month) to attend all the Atari meetings around Europe :grin:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steve (I hope I remember the right name)

No I hadn't. They are made by Bunsen/Gunnar. And he did photograph some of the number plates, but unfortunately you can not see the number plate holders. But I am under the impression that some of us still don't have the special ABBUC number plate holders mounted to our cars...

Sincerely

Mathy