IGNORED

SLINKIPEDE challenge, and Tball playable version

Baby Blue Azure

7800 CENTIPEDE derivative SLINKIPEDE originated in 2015 when I accidentally changed one byte that I thought was graphics but it was actually program code. The original coiled Slinky was discovered in the 1940’s the same way - by accident. History Repeats! The game was catered to my personal level of ability. Come to find out when my cousin played, she couldn’t get past the first rack since she was shooting more mushrooms than Centipede segments. Returned to the development lab in 2017 and I made the game with increased flea droppings so through rack 12 there’s plenty of mushrooms to survive any battle. And the Scorpion, which is now a Caterpillar, turns the mushrooms invincible and that aids you to get through the waves more easily. At first you’ll wonder why I made this game invincible. It won’t be long before you see why. This game at times is wildly HARD!

What is the SLINKIPEDE challenge? Let’s see if you can beat my score! Of course the game has no ending. In fact when I was playing it I wondered if there is a Rack 1000’s digit. Looking at the the code - sure enough, there it is! It will take a solid 10 hours to get there, but you can do it. And I did test this game's Rack 1000’s function and it does work so no disappointments here!

GL2U!

PHOTOS:

SLINKIPEDE RACK 122

post-65655-0-29323900-1544473613_thumb.jpg

SLINKIPEDE RACK 256

post-65655-0-57400300-1544473646_thumb.jpg

JOYSTICK VERSION

SLINKIPEDE NTSC BIN (TESTED GOOD ON HARDWARE):

SLINKIPEDE_NTSC_2017_CDB3.bin

SLINKIPEDE NTSC A78:

Slinkipede_NTSC_2017_16K.a78

TRAKBALL VERSION