IGNORED

Rikki & Vikki

TailChao

Credit card you have on file with PayPal expired and you need to update it? That kind of thing has happened to me before.

It must be something like that cause I have a pretty decent line of credit and I pay it off instantly just to abuse the rewards system. I've never paid a red cent in annual or interest fees. They end up giving me money. I'm sure they farm out the data of my spending habits though :skull:

• Like 1

Just ordered mine...

please add an invoice OUTSIDE of the parcel in a nylon envelope...otherwise i get problems with our strict customs.If they do not see an invoice outside of the

parcel,i must drive 120 kilometers to pick it up.

Will do.

Yeah it's sold out. It was also distributed by Super Fighter Team, iirc.

Yes, and correct. So I cannot offer the Rikki & Vikki + Zaku bundle which keeps getting requested. If you'd like to get a copy of Zaku you'll have to ask Super Fighter Team to put it back into production.

Hope it sells out so we can get more games like this!!

Me too.

Any of you guys who ordered yesterday morning get a shipping notice from PayPal yet? Pretty sure I was one of the first dozen or so but nothing yet.

I'm filling out the customs forms for all the Canadian orders now. The first batch of 25 will likely head out around noon and you'll get the notices once I start processing the next 25 later in the day.
  • Like 3

I just ordered mine as well!

Very stoked!

My router died and I just got everything up and running again with a new router...I suppose I could have been a bit quicker if not for that...

Glad you got it in in time. I imagine the inrush of orders will slow down after the first 24 hours. If it sells out, there is the possibility for another run still, at least I seem to recall the author mention it. I hate limited stuff, but I do understand sellers don't want to be stuck with unsaleable stock.

Regardless, I can't wait to receive mine.

• Like 1

DO NOT WATCH! Until you've tried to beat this yourself. Seeing it done properly makes it look easy, but when you're trying to do it without a roadmap it will kick your butt! I cannot relay the gratification you get figuring these puzzles out for yourself; especially once you've done the co op with a buddy. My students and I took over three days to get it right, but once we did we celebrated like we won the Stanley Cup or NBA Finals!

Thanks to our friends at Penguinet for the advice to get through this 8 armed punk!

SPOILERS:

Edited by gorfcadet
  • Like 2