IGNORED

Rikki & Vikki

TailChao

I'd prefer to have a "stamp of approval" from the console's manufacturer, whether it's Atari or otherwise. It'd make for a better and more stable environment for all parties involved (manufacturer, developer, and customer). But yes, it's not always feasible.

Oh hey it's...

TACO... MONDAY?!

What could possibly justify that linguistic clash? Our delay is up. The Atari 7800 version of Rikki & Vikki will be available for order directly from PenguiNet on February 18, 2019. Submit your Misery Land tickets at the turnstile.

Absolutely and totally fair, and I agree. I wish (today's) Atari were a bit more tolerant of folks using the brand, but I guess the situation is what it is.

Incidentally, I have this issue where I keep throwing money at the monitor and nothing's happening. Guess I'll have to just wait and buy the game through the, uh... normal channels. :-D

Seriously, though, can't wait to order this one on Monday!

Edited by rockman_x_2002

Since Monday's launch will arrive soon, I'd like to cover a few important things...

1) All copies of the game will be shipped USPS First-Class. This includes tracking and usually takes around three business days (domestically) once they get to the post office. International shipping will take longer, probably around two weeks.

2) I'm reserving 150 copies for bulk orders and if any distributors are interested. If you're located outside of the United States and would like to arrange a group order so you can all save on shipping, contact us and I can give a quote. Point is that you won't have to rush.

3) If this run of 550 sells out, we'll manufacture more copies. Again, if you want to purchase the game I'd like to sell it to you.

• Like 18

Any info on UK shipping cost? I have the dollars in PayPal.

Sure, here's all the shipping costs :

• Domestic : $5.99
  • International (Canada) : $11.99
  • International (Mexico) : $14.99
  • International (Everywhere Else) : $24.99

Unfortunately hopping over the pond is a little expensive, organizing large group orders (of say 10 - 25) definitely helps. I'll add these to the FAQ.

A marvellous technical and artistic achievement this! Makes me want to dabble with assembly again (although it didn't go down well).

Thanks.

All the assembly languages will still be around whenever you're ready to poke at them again, long shelf life and no need for refrigeration. Use a fork and knife.

• Like 2

Sure, here's all the shipping costs :

• Domestic : $5.99
  • International (Canada) : $11.99
  • International (Mexico) : $14.99
  • International (Everywhere Else) : $24.99

Unfortunately hopping over the pond is a little expensive, organizing large group orders (of say 10 - 25) definitely helps. I'll add these to the FAQ.

Thanks.

All the assembly languages will still be around whenever you're ready to poke at them again, long shelf life and no need for refrigeration. Use a fork and knife.

Would you do combined shipping for two games ? I don't know your shipping procedure but I can ship two cib games in a box for 15 ounces or under for first class .

Shipping seems awfully reasonable (read: realistic and non-inflated) even Stateside, which has me wondering... padded envelope or box? I don’t dare assume box anymore. ;) :grin:

Foxes go in boxes, I'll even tell you which ones...

Domestic : USPS Priority Mail Box 1096L

International : Kraft Literature Mailer S-3179

I don't think any of the reviews pointed it out so far, but the actual game box is 24pt cardstock. So not only is it inside another box, but it's sturdy enough to crush one of the Atari ones with it.

• Like 4