IGNORED

HOMEMADE BOX ART

moknbyrdx1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is one for the AtariAge "Indy 500 XE". I wanted to echo the old Atari Indy 500 layout. Of course, I had to throw my boyhood crush, Linda Vaughn, in there, LOL

I actually saw her at the Indianapolis Festival Parade for the Indy 500 a couple years ago. The Hurst Olds that she was riding in overheated and pulled out of the parade near where we sit. Like the Atari, time marches on.

I actually saw her at the Indianapolis Festival Parade for the Indy 500 a couple years ago. The Hurst Olds that she was riding in overheated and pulled out of the parade near where we sit. Like the Atari, time marches on.

Sure does. And she had an awful time before passing. Cancer? I think. Sad.

Sure does. And she had an awful time before passing. Cancer? I think. Sad.

I wonder when I saw her, I didn't think it was 5 years ago...

As for Indy 500, I took my Atari Cart to the race one year and took a picture of it with the Speedway Pagoda and Scoring Tower in the background.

First attempt...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/163985-i-could-screw-up-a-2-car-funeral/?p=2024713

I did take it back another year and get the picture, I'll look for it tonight. I forgot about the funny labels I made. I should make a game based on my dad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...