IGNORED

Excel #6 Coming in January 2019

Bob The Bug

If you haven't seen the previous issues, now's your chance to download

ALL 5 ISSUES in PDF format for only £5!

By purchasing the PDFs you can help fund the printing of the next issue, which will contain:

In-depth game file reviews: Stunt Car Racer, Time Pilot, Ziggy, Highway Encounter, Total Eclipse and many more.

Plus cartridge-only game reviews: Venture, Tempest Elite and Xenophobe.

Full colour maps: Xenophobe, Chimera+ and more.

And a few surprises!

Purchase Excel 1-5 PDFs for only £5!

Edited by Bob The Bug
  • Like 12

Was just about to send you a merry Xmas message Bob, had forgotten about the mag for a moment..

Finally got a working Amiga sorted :)

Home all is well for you good sir and a Merry Xmas to you and yours...

Bet it is bloody horrible up there at the moment, miserable down here...

That's a fantastic deal for the first 5 PDF's! I always purchase the PDF's even though I get a copy of the magazine for my review work. So I've already got the first 5. Will buy issue 6 PDF when it arrives! Of course I'm the one that started pushing for PDF issues even before I started writing for the magazine, because of high shipping costs back then (I think Bob has worked that out better now though), so it's sort of my duty to keep buying PDF's and talking others into at least buying the PDF's if not hard-copy, to help prove he didn't go wrong deciding to do PDF releases!

Thank's Bob.

Edited by Gunstar

Hi ya Bob, just purchased the 5 for 5 even though I have the mags, least I could do me old mate..

Thank you...

Paul..(or John (my real first name) for the order, John Irvine to be exact....

Hate using John but its what the suits require...

Edited by Mclaneinc

Great deal - I have all the print mags, looking forward to anything new!

McLenic - I'm also in the midst of procuring my first Amiga :) Always wanted Miner's 3rd generation hardware to test.

If the model isn't already picked/decided on, I recommend the big 2000, unless you are going for an original model like the 800 was for Miner's 8-bit legacy, the actual original design model of his. There are lots of cool upgrades for it. I had one fully loaded back around 2000-2004 and loved it. Sold when I moved from Wisconsin to Texas and decided to lighten my load. I wish I'd kept it. Maybe again one day.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Hi Bob,

I've purchased the first 5 issues in PDF (for 5 pounds is a great deal btw.! :)) and I LOVE IT. It reminds me in a good way the classic Polish Atari magazines (like Swiat Atari: https://atarionline.pl/biblioteka/czasopisma/Swiat_Atari/Swiat_Atari_1992_01.djvu). It ticks all the right points for me. Browsed just the first issue so far, but X-Mas is going to be great with the rest :).

Thanks for your work on these. It's so vivid that a whole lot of work, love and passion went into designing and publishing it. As soon as #6 is available - I will make the purchase.

Have a great X-Mas season and all the best in 2019!

Cheers

svoy/agenda

Edited by tomaswoj
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Has anyone heard from Bob The Bug? I sent him a PM this morning asking if he is OK. If I don't hear back from him that way, next I will attempt to contact him via email. I was expecting the release of issue 6 a couple of months ago, but I also know Bob is a busy man, and many of us are, and life can delay things, my own reviews for issue 6 were delivered to Bob much later than he wanted, but that was last December. Maybe not enough of issues 1-5 have sold to help fund issue 6? But being a contributer, I was expecting to hear something from him by now, at least via PM.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 3