IGNORED

If you cancelled your Internet for one month, what would you do on your TI?

Omega-TI

Here's one of those questions too far out to truly contemplate for real, but "what if" you were forced to give up your Internet for one month? That means no more eBay, Amazon, News, Sports, Banking or shudder to contemplate... NO ATARIAGE.COM!!!!

What would you do if all that 'other time' was suddenly available to spend only on your TI?

• Like 1

Considering that one of my boys is in exactly this situation right now (no electronics except the TI--and no, it isn't Turtles), he's been spending a lot of time playing Flappy Bird. What Turtles forgot in his comment is that I have made him physical copies of every homebrew out there, so he won't have trouble playing any of them. . .

Me, I'd just start assembling more hardware (or possibly I'd just use the time to finish some additional board layouts).

• Like 2

I have lots of TI/Geneve, associated hardware, and TI software development underway. Just not enough time in the day to do everything; Holiday/family activities, etc. Also the fact that I'm not "Speedy Gonzales", ha, ha.

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Edited by FDOS
  • Like 1