IGNORED

F8 bank switching method

WagnerBrasil

My name, Wagner, I'm from Brazil, I'm trying to make an Atari 2600 cartridge to play my favorite games when I was a kid. I downloaded this scheme from the internet F8, I can not make it work, I already made the plate, but I can not modify the roms according to the scheme of the plate. Help can anyone help? Thank you

My name, Wagner, I'm from Brazil, I'm trying to make an Atari 2600 cartridge to play my favorite games when I was a kid. I downloaded this scheme from the internet F8, I can not make it work, I already made the plate, but I can not modify the roms according to the scheme of the plate. Help can anyone help? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Estou vendo esta mensagem em 19/03/2024... Houve alguma atualização relacionada ao projeto? Estou a procura de um circuito para confeccionar um cartucho simples, que comporte apenas um jogo de 8k e que possua um Bank switch simples (F8), usando TTL, por serem baratos e fáceis de serem encontrados aqui no brasil. Alguém poderia ajudar?