IGNORED

Total Carnage 180 keys

grips03

I've done it before. You have to walk on the top sides of all the walls in the game, where many are hidden, and you have to make sure to take every bonus stage 'warp disc'. Since there is some auto-scrolling at certain points, it's important to go in the correct direction around the map in the more open areas. Usually this means to 'go left' first, because the game wants to nudge you to the right, and there's no backtracking if you miss something.

Getting back to the 180 keys, does that really mean never missing a single key?

Here is the current pic. I have a new top panel coming in this week to fix the errors :)

You can miss keys. I think Carl said he lowered the threshold from over 200 keys required (it could have been 220, can't remember exact details)

Awesome stick you got going there. I could play Jag Total Carnage all the time with something like that.

Edited by Nuclear Pacman

Sendcutsend.com laser cuts the panel for the top. Base arcade stick was a used Hori stick. Inside is all pad hack. Plan is to adjust the keypad to fit better and add rapid fire. I'll counter sink the screws and add a control panel overlay. Sticks are Seimitsu LS-33, and 24mm buttons.

• Like 1