IGNORED

Mr. Do - Graphical Improvements

MrFish

Why, you're using a low-res monitor, or zooming in for easier viewing?

Using my hp ProBook 6550b at 1600x900 resolution, I must press F11 in FireFox to eliminate the title bar to see the whole thing.

On some systems you must press control-minus a couple times to make your page smaller to see it all.

Using my hp ProBook 6550b at 1600x900 resolution, I must press F11 in FireFox to eliminate the title bar to see the whole thing.

On some systems you must press control-minus a couple times to make your page smaller to see it all.

go to his site now kyle, it's fixed, you may have to clear the cache or refresh...

Refer here: Serious Computerist - Scrolling Menu

• Like 1

multicolor bitmaps are all encoded in some bit depth. The amount of colors possible

determines the bit depth. In the mode we're talking about here, there are 4 possible colors per pixel (swapable

with one other color by using an inverse video character code). With 4 possible colors, your bit depth is 2.

The reason the bit depth is 2 is because it takes exactly 2 bits (in binary code) to represent 4 numbers.

The 4 binary numbers are these:

Binary Decimal

------ -------

00 = 0

01 = 1

10 = 2

11 = 3

If you compare how the bits are laid out in Hackomatic with the colors shown in Omnivore, you

can see which bit pairs represent which colors. After that, you can go ahead and start editing.

yes !

it's all clear now !! the comparison shot was an eye opener :-o

Thanks again.

post-65-0-21303800-1548931145.jpg

• 3 weeks later...