IGNORED

Slap Shot available with new boxes

BSRSteve

I will be shipping shortly all the boxes for which I received payment by 12:00 noon PST today. Next batch will probably go out Thursday.

I believe I have sent a PayPal invoice to everyone that has requested one. If you have not been invoiced, send me a PM with your PayPal ID and I will take care of it.

I have about ten more tested cartridges that can be boxed and sent out within the next two weeks. Then we should have more ready by mid-January.

Several people have expressed interest here without giving me a PayPal ID to send an invoice. I think I have sent invoices to everyone that I could send one to. There are seven that have not been paid, and I only have three cartridges tested and ready to go to fulfill those this week. I expect to have more ready early next week and will ship any that are preordered at that time before listing on eBay and at BlueSkyRangers.com, at which time the price will go up $2 to $45 plus shipping.