IGNORED

A quick Merry Xmas all and a tremendous new year as well...

Mclaneinc

No matter if you think I'm a plonker or a lovely bloke, I wish you ALL a merry Xmas and a wonderful new year...

Its Xmas, a time for cheer, smiles and happiness, and hopefully to offer some help to those who can't do that themselves..

Lets hope Santa's earthly minions help the elderly and homeless and other people in need as well..

Paul..

• Like 17

Merry Christmas everyone. Half way through my 2 week end of year vacation. Company is hosting my wife & I and few other employees for dinner and drinks this evening. Dinner with the wife's family on the 23rd. Managing to mostly stay cheery - hope everyone here has a great holiday. Enjoy the family while they are still around.

• Like 1

No matter if you think I'm a plonker or a lovely bloke, I wish you ALL a merry Xmas and a wonderful new year...

Its Xmas, a time for cheer, smiles and happiness, and hopefully to offer some help to those who can't do that themselves..

Lets hope Santa's earthly minions help the elderly and homeless and other people in need as well..

Paul..

from New England to old England, cheers, Paul!

-a8isa1

• Like 3

Paul and everyone at AA,

I very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Northern Alabama! Especially this time of year, we are consumed with many trivial things, we just need to realize they are trivial and appreciate all the goodness that is around us and that we need to do our part for others.

• Like 1

LOL...

Grumpy Cat kills me....

As for a drunk Santa, no difference there then :)

I'm afraid it's much worse than that this time. Aside from drunkenness, there's: embezzlement, money laundering, human trafficking (elves), breaking and entering, possession of stolen goods (apparently he wasn't in the giving mood at that time), entering a military no-fly zone with an unregistered aircraft... the list goes on... I doubt he'll be able to shake the rap this time...

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

A merry Christmas to all of you, good luck and health for 2019, may you have time to play, program and mod your Ataris or invent even more amazing gadgets for them and find all the cheap Atari auctions. Thanks for all the questions answered and the wonderful stuff given for free or at cost. It‘s a pleasure being allowed to join the AtariAge community.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1