IGNORED

A quick Merry Xmas all and a tremendous new year as well...

Mclaneinc

Merry Christmas!

Always wonder how long I know you guys now nearly 20 years.... ;)

Sorry for being side tracked with other machines ;) but still got some A8 stuff on my SSD... so stay tuned.

Yes, we remember the day you arrived here mistaking this for the 'average C64 coders forum' :)

Joking aside, thank you for all the stuff, loved every bit and you know I mean it..

May your Xmas be cheery and the New Year be even more bright and creative for you!!

Paul..

• Like 3

No matter if you think I'm a plonker or a lovely bloke, I wish you ALL a merry Xmas and a wonderful new year...

Its Xmas, a time for cheer, smiles and happiness, and hopefully to offer some help to those who can't do that themselves..

Lets hope Santa's earthly minions help the elderly and homeless and other people in need as well..

Paul..

A very merry Xmas to you and your family Paul.

I can still remember people thinking i was L###D when i joined

• Like 2

A very merry Xmas to you and your family Paul.

I can still remember people thinking i was L###D when i joined

Lol...The name that shall not be spoken....

I bet you are him really ;)

Lol...

Excuse my joke, have a lovely Xmas for you and yours...

• Like 3

Merry Christmas, everyone. The Atari 8-bit has been the gift that keeps giving to me since 1984. So much dearer that gift became nine and one half years ago when I found this bustling community of fellow fans. I hope my words have blessed you as so many of yours have me. Onward and upward into the new year and may it bring every good thing to the the kingdom of Atari and all of the world.

• Like 2

A Merry Christmas to all from Japan. To celebrate I present you some footage taken with my cheap Asus Laser 3 phone :P All footage taken over the past week starting December 18th to 24th, 2018.

Yakumo1975 San, we loved that here, my daughter is a Sanrio lover (yes she wants to see Puroland) and love Japanese culture so she watched it all with a huge smile as did myself and my wife..

Really lovely and shows the one thing I think we are losing here in the UK, to enjoy ourselves as a family and to celebrate the innocence of Xmas for all...Shopping in that place would be a real joy as its all happy and Kawaii..

Thank you

Paul..

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 4

Merry Christmas to everyone around the world from a rainy and cold Seattle!

And remember this is the perfect time to fire up the Atari and run Claus' great Christmas Tree Demo...

Christmas Tree demo for Atari 8-bit

Ten years ago I hacked my demo. Can you spot the differences?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/134623-christmasnew-years-2009-demospics/?do=findComment&comment=1627741

• Like 1

Yakumo1975 San, we loved that here, my daughter is a Sanrio lover (yes she wants to see Puroland) and love Japanese culture so she watched it all with a huge smile as did myself and my wife..

Really lovely and shows the one thing I think we are losing here in the UK, to enjoy ourselves as a family and to celebrate the innocence of Xmas for all...Shopping in that place would be a real joy as its all happy and Kawaii..

Thank you

Paul..

Glad you and your daughter enjoyed the video. I do wish I had my real camera with me at that time as the phone really produces messy video.when it's moving. Looks great when it's stationary mind you such as the McDonald's scene.

• Like 3