IGNORED

Atari ST games without good image

I wrote about it some years ago. Things are now little better, some images popped up - like for Great Giana Sisters. But there are still games for which no good image online.

1. Son Shu Shi - excellent game. No STX, SPC image of original. All cracks are based on same, bad source with corrupted parts. Too bad, really.

2. Jinx - latest level data is corrupted. No image of original online. Why is that some Rainbow Arts games were gone in so few homes in those years ? They made some really excellent games.

3. Tetra Quest - image at Atarimania self is actually OK, but that release has some bad parts (bad master) . Maybe EDOS or possible US release is OK ? I combined UK release with parts from diverse cracks, so it can be played.

4. Iron Lord - there are different releases with different errors. I combined from different releases, so can play all levels. But was not able to finish last level. Probably because of bug. So, anyone ever finished Iron Lord for Atari ST (without my hack fix) ? If yes, which release is it ?

There is more, likely ... I hope that some people can add here them . With explanation, problem description.

• Like 1

And what I found today at our beloved AF ? : http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34998

Does it seem to you as inspired by this my list ? Only that he removed Son Shu Shi from some reason, and changed order, so can say that I'm now paranoid :-D

Btw. congrats for 'great' formulation marcer - no it's not just poor English, that's pure nonsense actually.

Yes, I clearly say here and now that we are so low now, at the end of year 2018, that people can steal and nobody cares. Except few. Where this leads ? Where gravity pulls.

Btw. it's me who found problems with Iron Lord, Son Shu Shi, Jinx, Tetra Quest. No word about it there. And no word about fixed Tetra Quest:

http://atari.8bitchip.info/SCRSH/tetraq.html

What forums are for ? To present only own version of things, and does not matter how false it is ? Yes, that's where all that PC and 'be nice' crap leads. Only care about surface, what is deeper is not relevant. Shallowness is how it is called in other word. Democracy, freedom of speech means not that anyone can say and write what wants. And PC is what should take care about it - but it does on so shallow level that is good only for abusing it. Thank you for reading this, The harder part: understanding it may take much more time.

Every time I see a link to your site, shortened here to "atari.8bitchi", my brain reads it as "atari.8bitchin". Wonder why.

Every post like this just proves that I'm right about shallowness.

Yes, next comment will be how PLM is so full of self, how he thinks that is smartest one, and like.

Just once, just once try to think, look around better before posting in my 'bitchin' threads.

And thanks 'so much' for your 'gratefulness' about my site, where I invested at least 10000 hours of my life.

Is making some game more user friendly, error free 'bitchin' ?

If you wonder about what insult is, that's what your post was .Ah, and bitching too.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st-crown-of-creation-3d-falcon030_21777.html

And as I know, some cracked it, so no need for password. But as I said, everyone is welcome to add his experience, knowledge here.

I'm not really fan of Falcon only games. It's more interesting to make some not compatible ST(E) game working on Falcon :)

And what I found today at our beloved AF ? : http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34998

Does it seem to you as inspired by this my list ? Only that he removed Son Shu Shi from some reason, and changed order, so can say that I'm now paranoid :-D

Btw. congrats for 'great' formulation marcer - no it's not just poor English, that's pure nonsense actually.

Yes, I clearly say here and now that we are so low now, at the end of year 2018, that people can steal and nobody cares. Except few. Where this leads ? Where gravity pulls.

Btw. it's me who found problems with Iron Lord, Son Shu Shi, Jinx, Tetra Quest. No word about it there. And no word about fixed Tetra Quest:

http://atari.8bitchip.info/SCRSH/tetraq.html

What forums are for ? To present only own version of things, and does not matter how false it is ? Yes, that's where all that PC and 'be nice' crap leads. Only care about surface, what is deeper is not relevant. Shallowness is how it is called in other word. Democracy, freedom of speech means not that anyone can say and write what wants. And PC is what should take care about it - but it does on so shallow level that is good only for abusing it. Thank you for reading this, The harder part: understanding it may take much more time.

Can't you read ? As Orion stated in that AF thread you linked, a fully fixed version of Son Su Shi is currently being worked on. And thankfully not by you.

• Like 1

Can't you read ? As Orion stated in that AF thread you linked, a fully fixed version of Son Su Shi is currently being worked on. And thankfully not by you.

Thank you for confirming my list - Son Shu Shi is under work, so it is not OK at this time. + that you are full of sh** over min. 12 years :-D How it feels staying up every day with that load ?

And thank you for another 'constructive' post.

What about writing me decent error/problem report with your configuration in details ? Without any testing from my side ? "Can't you read ?" - that was quote from your post above, perfectly fits here.

Quote from game page: "I only checked it on TT, Falcon, MSTE Works from hard disk on ST(E), Mega ST(E), Falcon, TT, with min 1MB RAM. May need min. 2MB on MSTE, TT, Falcon."

Does it look as no any testing ?

And this list is not about what release is good or not. Read title.

List about errors in diverse releases exists too: http://forum.8bitchip.info/preservation-error-reports/'bad'-games-list/

I can't wait your next 'wise' reply ! :-D

Thanks for fixing Tetra Quest. Tried your Tetra Quest and could not get it to start on STEem with TOS 1.62 & 2.06. But with STF settings and 1.04 it works. I can try on real hardware and let you know if it doesn't work.

What it does is not start the game. Just plays music and shows demo mode. With STF settings it will start and run fine.

Is there a disk version available?

EDIT: ok I read the readme! Might try to wait.

post-3709-0-63879600-1546107938.jpg

Edited by tjlazer