IGNORED

Gaskill Cartridge Collection Kit

Toucan

Does anyone have a copy of Bill Gaskill's Cartridge Collection Kit? I have one, but it seems on the CD (for PC's) the .dsk dump of the cartridge information doesn't have all the extra info (like magazine references and the like). Almost like it was an earlier version. The screen shots shown in the manual I have show this extra info, but apparently are being run from the 5.25" disks that come with it. I have those disks, but no easy way to run them. I was hoping someone might have a copy of the CCK 5.25" disks and could send me a dumped .dsk file that I could run via emulation? I'd love to see all the info that each entry has. All I need is the "Carts" disk. Thanks!

Edited by Toucan

No can find...

Could you elaborate?

I have the disks, but no 5.25" disk drive to run them in. The CCK came with 4 5.25" disks as well as a CD. The CD was for a Windows machine with images as well as some emulated versions of the disks. The 5.25" disks were for running on the TI. I'm looking for dumps of those 5.25" disks so I can run them via emulation on my PC, as the .dsk files included on the CD seem to lack some of the info.

Edited by Toucan

That does sound sort of like an earlier version. I searched my personal archive... but many things have odd names or are zipped or in odd formats. I probably don't have it...

Got any file or disk name examples?

Well, the application for the TI is called "Index Card File" and goes by ICF. The disks should be named icf, icd, or ict. One such file on the disk is called "carts-ent"