IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2018

Pixelboy

Salutations, ColecoVisionatives!

I'd like to take a moment to wish you all Happy Holidays! :D

Pursuing the Team Pixelboy tradition, look at the bottom of this post for some free ROMs of past Team Pixelboy releases! Many thanks to Antoni Burguera, Armando Pérez Abad, nanochess and Riddler for letting me post the ROMs of their respective games.

Also, I'd like to invite you all to visit teampixelboy.com, as I just finished uploading lots of updates and new material in the "ongoing projects" section. The only box image missing is the one for Uridium. I'll be starting work on the box template of that game tomorrow morning, and I'll upload the box image as soon as it's ready.

Sadly, I have yet to receive the electronics for Gauntlet, so I cannot officially release the game today as I had planned. All the boxes are glued, the manuals have been printed, and I even bought a stack of shipping boxes, so assuming I receive the cartridge PCBs soon, it shouldn't be too long a wait.

One week from now, I'll be posting another Team Pixelboy News Bulletin, in which I will expose my plans for 2019.

Again, Happy Holidays to all of you!

This concludes this Team Pixelboy News Bulletin. We now return you to your regular forum activities. ;)

goonies_colecovision_sgm.rom

twinbee_colecovision_sgm.rom

spelunker_colecovision_sgm.rom

stone_of_wisdom_colecovision_sgm.rom

knightmare_colecovision_sgm.rom

super_pac_man_colecovision_sgm.rom

caos_begins_colecovision_sgm.rom

majikazo_colecovision_sgm.rom

knight_lore_colecovision_sgm.rom

mappy_colecovision_sgm.rom

rallyx_colecovision_sgm.rom

mecha9_colecovision_sgm.rom

operation_wolf_colecovision_sgm.rom

• Like 36
  • Thanks 5

Merry Christmas Pixelboy,

Thanks for the gifts.. I needed more great game examples to prove the CV's greatness to my 14yr old nephew. With his PlayStation and Xbox setups, that task is not that easy.

Oh, and I finally got a copy of your wrestling game, from Good Deal Games, too. Another fun addition to my arcade. ?

I can't wait to put my CV to work and have some old fashioned great locked-in-an-arcade-with unlimited-quarters fun.

,Dan

Also, I'd like to invite you all to visit teampixelboy.com, as I just finished uploading lots of updates and new material in the "ongoing projects" section. The only box image missing is the one for Uridium. I'll be starting work on the box template of that game tomorrow morning, and I'll upload the box image as soon as it's ready.

The new box art looks great! I really love the design for Ghost, but they are all fantastic!