IGNORED

Rom Hunter's V15 Old Era ROMs Collection Now Online!

Rom Hunter

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year, guys!

Our site-administrator is on vacation at the moment, so the page still says V14.0, but trust me: it's V15.0.

If you want to add or correct any .bin file info, please do this with 100% verified documentation only, and I will be more than happy to include this into V16.

Enjoy:
http://www.atarimania.com/rom_collection_archive_atari_2600_roms.html

Rom

8)

• Like 26

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year, guys!

Our site-administrator is on vacation at the moment, so the page still says V14.0, but trust me: it's V15.0.

If you want to add or correct any .bin file info, please do this with 100% verified documentation only, and I will be more than happy to include this into V16.

Enjoy:

http://www.atarimania.com/rom_collection_archive_atari_2600_roms.html

Rom

8)

You rule. Thanks for your hard work.

• Like 2

Thanks for the work that goes into this collection.

One question - what you think, about including PAL60 roms in your collection? I know, they are no "official" versions and some kind of a "hack", but there exist alot of them in the meanwhile (close to 300 i think) and they are very interesting for PAL-console-users.

• Like 1

Thanks for the work that goes into this collection.

One question - what you think, about including PAL60 roms in your collection? I know, they are no "official" versions and some kind of a "hack", but there exist alot of them in the meanwhile (close to 300 i think) and they are very interesting for PAL-console-users.

I thought about this, but I really want to stick to the 1977-1992 period.

8)

I thought about this, but I really want to stick to the 1977-1992 period.

8)

Most of these PAL60 roms are from games which belongs to this time period. ;) Just thought, it could be interesting because for owners of PAL-consoles these hacks are really a gift. If you change your mind in the future maybe, most of them are copied together in one zip-file in "PAL60 roms" thread. Some are missing there, for example PAL60 hacks or official PAL60 versions of newer/current games, which can still be purchased and so on.

Edited by AW127
  • Like 1

...same here. When I double click the .rar file, the unpacker (and I've tried 3 different versions on my Mac) seems to do nothing. Maybe creates an empty folder, but that's it.

Can't say I've had real good luck with compression schemes like this lately. Is there a simple .zip file to download instead?

@Rom Hunter: I'm not sure what you are talking about... I cannot even depack anything because it says "damaged archive"... which looks to me that the .rar archive is corrupted.

@Thomas: Thanks for the hint... but it didn't work either.

User error. Clearly there is nothing wrong with the posted archive. I've never had an issue. My download was fine that I downloaded shortly after Rom Hunter posted and knowing this I literally demonstrate the process HERE. Whatever is wrong is on the end of the downloaders, the archive is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Lqwany8FY&feature=youtu.be