IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

Payment sent for #34, thanks again for doing this.

In saying that, a little reminder if I may :). You had stated I think a few times that when the list was full, we would then be "contacted" for payment. I didn't expect the need to read this thread every day but now I see that failure to sending in the payment promptly (without notice received!) may mean we forfeith our membership. Without having been contacted at all, that wasn't fun to read, a little worried there for a second!

Just a small reminder that it's always better to be consistent in the message. Thankfully I did log into this thread and read the notice so no harm, no foul, all is good but just something to consider, others may not be so lucky and it wouldn't be fun if some are upset because of expectations from what was written previously.

Looking forward to the membership rewards, this is kind of exciting!

• Like 1

Payment sent for #34, thanks again for doing this.

In saying that, a little reminder if I may :). You had stated I think a few times that when the list was full, we would then be "contacted" for payment. I didn't expect the need to read this thread every day but now I see that failure to sending in the payment promptly (without notice received!) may mean we forfeith our membership. Without having been contacted at all, that wasn't fun to read, a little worried there for a second!

Just a small reminder that it's always better to be consistent in the message. Thankfully I did log into this thread and read the notice so no harm, no foul, all is good but just something to consider, others may not be so lucky and it wouldn't be fun if some are upset because of expectations from what was written previously.

Looking forward to the membership rewards, this is kind of exciting!

Good feedback, I'm certainly going to take note of this

• Like 1

Still need a number. Please bring me in.

Just so you all know

Once all membership slots are going to be soldout

We're going to create a Mailing List specially for the members and contact all of you and we'll provide you more informations

Subscribe here:

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-club-membership/

Did this guy get his number? Thought he might have gotten missed in the wave of "paids".

Payment sent!

Since my original assigned number is gone, please put me down as #55 or #85 please.

PS - I wasn't able to add a note in PayPal but I believe you fellas know who I am. However, please get in touch if you're unsure of or need any more of my info. I also sent a message through the website email. ;)

Payment sent!

Since my original assigned number is gone, please put me down as #55 or #85 please.

PS - I wasn't able to add a note in PayPal but I believe you fellas know who I am. However, please get in touch if you're unsure of or need any more of my info. I also sent a message through the website email. ;)

You've been added as #85

• Like 1