IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

Congrats for selling out all 100 slots quite handily. I saw in the Intellivision club thread some were concerned about the club price but I figure $150 USD was more than worth it even just for roms but people also need to take into account the boxed game. You said ti won't be sold in the store ever. If it's truly a game people will lose their heads over then that's huge.

I honestly just want to know when we can start reaping the benefits. Are we waiting for the Intellivision club to sell out first?

• Like 1

Congrats for selling out all 100 slots quite handily. I saw in the Intellivision club thread some were concerned about the club price but I figure $150 USD was more than worth it even just for roms but people also need to take into account the boxed game. You said ti won't be sold in the store ever. If it's truly a game people will lose their heads over then that's huge.

I honestly just want to know when we can start reaping the benefits. Are we waiting for the Intellivision club to sell out first?

Thanks!

We did those club so people can support our CV and INtv activities

We're doing an exclusive game, giving exclusive offers and goodies as our way to say thanks for the support

We do have big plans for the upcomming months and years, and this is truly going to help us to achieve those goals!

Now, for those who subscribed to the CollectorVision Experience Club, you're all soon going to receive the very first Member News Letter.

Stay tuned and check your mailbox! :)

Thanks again to everyone who are supporting us in a way or another!

• Like 5

I was too late by mere minutes. It was maddening. I had been out of town for the last week (ie, "disconnected" by choice), and only received an e-mail from Collectorvision stating to hurry, and that only 8 slots were left. Further, I did not see the announcement, as it had been put solely in Collectorvision subforum -- I surely would have been in time had the announcement been put in the General Colecovision discussion forum.

Well, may we sad and perturbed losers at least know what the secret game is?

Will there by any consolation prizes (ie ROMs generously made available, hint, hint)?

I was too late by mere minutes. It was maddening. I had been out of town for the last week (ie, "disconnected" by choice), and only received an e-mail from Collectorvision stating to hurry, and that only 8 slots were left. Further, I did not see the announcement, as it had been put solely in Collectorvision subforum -- I surely would have been in time had the announcement been put in the General Colecovision discussion forum.

Well, may we sad and perturbed losers at least know what the secret game is?

Will there by any consolation prizes (ie ROMs generously made available, hint, hint)?

You can always contact coleco_master in case someone is cancelling his/her subscription

Hi!

Have yet to receive any emails from collectorvision about the club!

When might we expect an incoming email? I’m sure we’re all waiting

eagerly for that first message!

cheers!

All subscritions are soldout, but I think someone was going to cancel it

So simply contact coleco_master if you're interested in being a member

We can always add a few subscriptions if others here feels ok with this

Edited by retroillucid

Hi! I’m member 17, Emad. I’m all paid up.

Just wondering what’s on next? Should we expect

an email? Hope I’m on the list! Still haven’t gotten anything...

Oh! Stupid me :/

Sorry sir!

We're soon going to all send you the very first CollectorVision Experience Club News Letter

This letter contains informations about your membership and what's coming up

All subscritions are soldout, but I think someone was going to cancel it

So simply contact coleco_master if you're interested in being a member

We can always add a few subscriptions if others here feels ok with this

Let's please stick with the original plan of 100 and NOT adding anymore spots .

• Like 1

What makes you say that? Just curious...

He was very adamant from the get go and also post # 95 .

Please remember

There will only be 100 spots and we are NOT going to add more spots

Some people are going to regret not being a CollectorVision Club Member when they will know wich game is ;)

This is the ONLY way to get this game, we're NOT going to sell copies of this game!

You snooze, you loose....

He was very adamant from the get go and also post # 95 .

Please remember

There will only be 100 spots and we are NOT going to add more spots

Some people are going to regret not being a CollectorVision Club Member when they will know wich game is ;)

This is the ONLY way to get this game, we're NOT going to sell copies of this game!

You snooze, you loose....

While that's completely true, we are always making a bit more copies for ourselves and friends

For instance, with the Castle boxset, we've printed more copies than we sold, as we kept 2 copies each and gave a few to friends

So, Toby just reduced our number of copies for this game to only 1 and we're not going to give any to friends

I think he added like 10 spots