IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

As soon as memberships will be closed (or soldout)

If you subscribe to both CV and INtv club, you get $25 off

You get advantages from both club

I thought the Coleco club was already sold out. You never did say if you were waiting for both clubs to do so.

I see no reason to limit membershio to 100 especially when CollectorVisiion has sone huge expenses coming down the pipeline with production of the Phoenix as well as having to pay the programmer of the "secret game" and those productiion costs.

I know it was billed as a limited membership, but why do that to fans of the system especially considering how so many have missed out on game releases over the years.

• Like 6

While that's completely true, we are always making a bit more copies for ourselves and friends

For instance, with the Castle boxset, we've printed more copies than we sold, as we kept 2 copies each and gave a few to friends

So, Toby just reduced our number of copies for this game to only 1 and we're not going to give any to friends

I think he added like 10 spots

^ This ^

Harmik was the last one

...especially when CollectorVisiion has sone huge expenses coming down the pipeline with production of the Phoenix as well as having to pay the programmer of the "secret game" and those productiion costs.

Exactly,

Not sure if everyone realize how much time and money we're all investing into all those projects...... specially when those projects are aimed to this community

• Like 1

110 then, that's clear. Understand that people ARE going to question when a figure is bandied about, all counted for, then people are going to see it still for sale so that ends up not adding up. No one is denying value and we know the tremendous investment you guys have made to the community.

I think we are all getting antsy from looking forward to the membership rewards :). In hindsight for next year, maybe consider in advance not capping it so that you don't limit the potential income. You can always make the new game a "special edition" version for the first 100 membership sold for those that really need that collector limited edition feel (and would create a quick drive to that 100 number!). Everyone's happy that way.

Maybe it's worthwhile to ask the community that question for this year? If you make the game be some sort of special edition with physical features defining the cart as an LE (kind of like the fireworks factory) collectors cart), does that give those members who really believe in the excusive nature of the club enough value to be ok with expending beyond the 100 limits? It's ok to answer "NO, I still don't like it", just asking an honest question to help all involve be happy with the agreement.

He was very adamant from the get go and also post # 95 .

Please remember

There will only be 100 spots and we are NOT going to add more spots

Some people are going to regret not being a CollectorVision Club Member when they will know wich game is ;)

This is the ONLY way to get this game, we're NOT going to sell copies of this game!

You snooze, you loose....

Lol... i have a feeling of "dejà vu" ... for who were here 10 years ago when Ghost'n Zombie has been released ... ;-)

I see no reason to limit membershio to 100 especially when CollectorVisiion has sone huge expenses coming down the pipeline with production of the Phoenix as well as having to pay the programmer of the "secret game" and those productiion costs.

I know it was billed as a limited membership, but why do that to fans of the system especially considering how so many have missed out on game releases over the years.

Let's revisit this post....

I should have stated that the Club should remain open for anyone to join at anytime BUT the first 100 to join receive the "Secret Game". For those that join late and are not eligible to receive the "Secret Game", CollectorVision could offer a reduced membership fee and these members receive everything else that will be made available.

It's understandable to limit things when their are $$$ expenses $$$ to be incurred such as the production of a CIB release, but everything else like access to a ROM Vault is just a matter of time in setting things up for the members.

• Like 4