IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

As suggested by NIAD, we've added the CV Rom Pack to our website

So if you missed the CollectorVision Club, here's your chance to at least get the rom files

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-vault-rom-pack/

That is awesome J-F. There are far too many peopke who missed out on theae games for various reasons that will appreciate the opportunity to finally acquire a rom version.

Is there a complete list of the roms included in this rom pack. I didn't see it on your website.

Hope this all works out for the best... people finally get what they have been asking for re rom releases and CollectorVision gets much needed $$$ for all the on-going projects.

That is awesome J-F. There are far too many peopke who missed out on theae games for various reasons that will appreciate the opportunity to finally acquire a rom version.

Is there a complete list of the roms included in this rom pack. I didn't see it on your website.

Hope this all works out for the best... people finally get what they have been asking for re rom releases and CollectorVision gets much needed $$$ for all the on-going projects.

This is what I've listed so far

It may contains errors and/or omissions though

We'll update the archive with the next Newsletter update

Wich should be the definitive archive

post-11933-0-01643600-1549933602.png

• Like 3

Loving all these ROM's! It is an overload...played each already....what are the hidden gems? I know the main ones...Galaga,Moon Patrol, etc... Starcom was cool...Bosconian copy.

As I said before, Rip Cord & Side Trak are so awesome you could look at the old Coleco catalog at the screenshots and swear both games actually came out in the 80's.

Doubtful Coleco would have licensed 'Crazy Train' but I digress :D

• Like 2

To be fair, the AtariAge group on Facebook is pretty big with over 24,000 members. I think Facebook is a viable option for these things.

Yeah, figured it might make a good forum to post info or thoughts on whatever topics surrounding the club, closed to only members of the group. But what to do o know???

People who get the game from the Club will be free to leek the rom file (included with the CIB game)

''Rarity is a thing now''

Well, trust me, I wish we could (always) sell 500-1000 copies and by that, lower the price of our games at the same time.

But the market is simply not there, hence why we're forced to do small run

Besides, we certainly don't want ending up printing too much copies

well rats, I could have saved 150 bucks and just waited for the exclusive game rom to leak :P nah, still would have given collectorvision the 150 to show support either way :P Also, what I meant by "rarity" was "manufactured rarity", that is only a certain amount of a CIB game will be done and no more will ever be made regardless if the demand is there. Example, Lets say Tron Arcade is released for the colecovision system, with all four levels and includes a special controller, manual and box. only 10 will be made and no more, no rom release either. That is what I was referring to :)

I don't use Facebook and I know quite a few other AA members who don't. Thumbs down from me I'm afraid :thumbsdown:

I've always hated FB and still do but gave in around 2016 because I was missing out on the coleco groups and the retro pages.

• 2 weeks later...

.......it's been so quiet :lol:

Maybe we're quiet, but we're definitely working VERY HARD to make everything we've promised

The Exclusive CV Club game is now FULLY done and tested!

Before manfacturing the game, we're first going to take care of the Phoenix release though

The Phoenix release is our #1 priority!

The exclusive CV Club game is 128K and it's an arcade game conversion

It's also the most accurate conversion out there (VS any console's releases)

In other words, the next best thing after the real (original) arcade version ;)

So yes, we might be very quiet nowadays, but trust me, we're ALL working very hard to make 2019 the very best year for any ColecoVision fans out there!

The best is yet to come!

Stay toons! :)

• Like 4