IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Club member here : just wondering what the expected date is for the physical game each member is scheduled to receive?

Also I downloaded the ROMs, can someone recommend the best way to play them?

Or the Atarimax Cart for real hardware or there is the Phoenix when it comes out

• Like 1

If anyone is one the fence about buying the rom vault, I'm personally only looking for 4 (maybe 5) of the games from the rom pack and I would pay $20 to $25 of the $75 if someone wants to go in on buying the rom pack with me. I'm only looking to buy Hang On, Penguin Land, Rollerball & Pong. Maybe Galaga if you don't want that one but I can do without it if the other person wants Galaga. So I'd buy those 4 or 5 and the other person gets the rest. Shoot me a PM if you want to go in on buying the rom vault with me.

It’s $150 not $75 so you are offering to pay $20-25 of the $150 with the expectations the other party doesn’t get those titles right? I don’t think the vault system works that way lol. In saying that contact CollectorVision directly, maybe they can work something out for you

It’s $150 not $75 so you are offering to pay $20-25 of the $150 with the expectations the other party doesn’t get those titles right? I don’t think the vault system works that way lol. In saying that contact CollectorVision directly, maybe they can work something out for you

The vault only without the secret game and extras is $75.

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-vault-rom-pack/

The vault only without the secret game and extras is $75.

Membership includes a secret game (still a secret) and extras.

I would be happy to sell my membership extras and secret game and only keep the vault to recover $75, likewise on the intellivision membership extras and secret game. ($75).

Raise your hand if anyone is interested, we may be able to get a deal.

It’s $150 not $75 so you are offering to pay $20-25 of the $150 with the expectations the other party doesn’t get those titles right? I don’t think the vault system works that way lol. In saying that contact CollectorVision directly, maybe they can work something out for you.

I stand corrected, thanks. I still think this goes beyond what they would want but they are big boys, they can respond themselves :)

There is nothing wrong with 2 people pooling their money to buy something. I figured this was at least an effort to pay. My bad. Forget I even offered to try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, alortegac said:

Hi, any word on update the vault, release of the exclusive game or special benefits for cv club members?

I heard Bezerk is the works, will this be the game?

it is Q3........getting late in the year.

Thanks 

I'll have more informations regarding the vault when I'll be back from the Game on Expo 

The Exclusive Club game is not Berzerk 
It was supposed to be Vanguard but we've decided to make another game instead
We're currently working on it and it's progressing very well