IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

On 8/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, retroillucid said:

CV game is fully done, we should have it shipped soon enough

Intv game is still in the works, but we should have it done soon, my guess is end of September

We're very sorry for the delay on this, we didn't expect this year to be that much busy 
But hey, good busy ;)

Any update on the Coleco game for club members?

9 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Sorry for the lack of news from us, We've been very busy for the past weeks/months

Both games are fully done, the Intellivision one need just a bit more testing just to make sure, but it seems all good to go! :)

We're going to manufacture both games (and membership cards) in October

Wo!  Really looking forward to it!  And receiving my Phoenix too!

I would love to see the often unknown Centuri game "The Pit", I loved that strange underground digging, but not Dig Dug or Mr Do type digging game. ha ha..

Now I really am interested in finding out what the club game is going to be for us..  If it was Pleiades was the game that would be awesome too, as that game is fun as well.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dsullo said:

So the physical colecovision game and membership cards is shipping in the next 2 weeks? 

I am #62 on the list.  

I was beginning to lose faith

thanks for keeping true to your promise 

I heard they are manufacturing them this month, but nothing about shipping this month.

1 hour ago, alortegac said:

It is almost November and here we are still asking for what was promised. 

In France, we have a proverb that say : "Les Promesses n'engagent que ceux qui les croyent"  ... something that could translate in somewhere like :

"promises commit only the one who believe in them"   ?    It applies mainly to politics...

1 hour ago, alortegac said:

It is almost November and here we are still asking for what was promised. 

Retroillucid has stated that the "secret" game and membership card are being manufactured and will ship at the end of October.

Aside from that, the timeline for everything is pretty impressive especially compared to other Homebrew endeavors for numerous other systems that I have read about.

If you are also referring to the rom vault, it's been up for months and will be updated next year as far as I recall reading.