IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

18 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Not going to happen
If someone doesn't like the game, we would prefer if he/she could sell it to a fellow member here instead
We just don't want people to flip the game off ebay, that's it

We're taking note here
We can take constructive critisms, and it is appreciated too, we didn't take anything personal here

On a side note, if we were selling rom files individually, they would be $10/$15 each, depending on the title

Anyway, next year's game is an arcade conversion (entirely made from scratch) in case you're wondering

I got bought the ColecoVision and Intellivision club this year and like them. I will probably get the next year, but how many more or different games will be in the vault for 2020 from 2019? 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:08 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

If someone wants to buy mine, I'd happily sell. It's neat in concept, but not something I find particularly playable. I'm trying to keep my collection as lean as possible. Thanks.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:26 AM, lucifershalo said:

Prepare to sell or trade my of Secret Game... Too.... I am in Belgium

Also interested in buying the secret game if anyone else is selling.  I'm in NJ in the United states, but will buy from wherever.  If anyone has one up for offer, please PM me!

-J

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...I was hoping inaugural members would get a break on the club price.

Also, I'm thinking of selling off the boxed super secret club game from 2019 as once I have the rom it's doubtful I'll ever use the cart again. PM me if there's interest. (Continental USA only)

Of course I re-upped after a short deliberation in my head whether paying full price was worth it. 17 roms is about 8 and change USD plus have a new game in cart form plus a chance to win a Phoenix (which I presume is out of 100)? Hard to say no to that.