IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

4 minutes ago, Loafer said:

It’s the collectorvision club so...

Well, kind of a dick move imo. So much for honor among Collectorvision fans”

Cool game though :). Still would love to know what the 2019 CV game was :). Been a really well kept secret. At least I will get the 2020 game.

If you have an interest in buying the 2019 game, create a thread here or post clearly of your intention and maybe someone will contact you as done previously.  I think collectorvision has no problems with it as long as people aren’t trying to mark it up like the inty one currently is 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Loafer said:

If you have an interest in buying the 2019 game, create a thread here or post clearly of your intention and maybe someone will contact you as done previously.  I think collectorvision has no problems with it as long as people aren’t trying to mark it up like the inty one currently is 

They said they are okay with direct sales within the community but not auction/amazon type sites and not mention the name yet. Not sure about Buy, Sell Trade section of AA. 

13 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

LOL the guy is over in the INTV forum pimping his auction as well.

2 hours ago, Loafer said:

Will the fair price be $150? Or $125? 
thanks!

19 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

So the first 'secret' game appears on eBay.. from the Intellivision club but still...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202872547266

We kindly asked to not flip ANY club games on ebay
I'm not really happy about it, but there's not much I can besides preventing him from buying any more games from us. 

At least, you could pass it to a member here.....  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

We kindly asked to not flip ANY club games on ebay
I'm not really happy about it, but there's not much I can besides preventing him from buying any more games from us. 

At least, you could pass it to a member here.....  

I’m not a fan of scalping games, to say the least, but his explanation was it was not stated in the Intellivision club thread (and it’s not) that you could not flip it on eBay or the like. He did say if you asked him to, he would take it down and sell it privately. Also, someone else leaked the game name several weeks ago in a “Intellivision homebrews released” post, so it wasn’t really secret anymore. Not defending the flip, but though I should inform everyone he wasn’t doing it out of belligerence to club rules. He claims he will take it down if Collectorvision asks but at this point says he doesn’t believe he is breaking any rule. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even though it wasn't mentioned in that particular thread it was stated about the sale of the other secret club game. It's pretty obvious it would apply to the other. Exploiting the technicality, combined with the starting bid is not exactly supporting the community. 

Edited by syn