Jump to content
retroillucid

CollectorVision Club 2019

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, alortegac said:

As far as I remember, There was no clause about making members do or not do anything with their game.
Maybe you could offer a “buyback program”, “ exchange” or a “return for full refund” if you would

not want anyone selling it on ebay.

I do not think is fair to ban people for legally selling their property if they so choose to do so.

And, I do not plan to sell it, before people jump at me! 

They will buy back the game according to an email they sent months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Phil7833 said:

They will buy back the game according to an email they sent months ago.

Good, however an email is not a mandatory buy back rule. On the other hand, Threatening note about banning members over selling the game sounds quite serious.


But whatever, man.......I just hope the game is that great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alortegac said:

As far as I remember, There was no clause about making members do or not do anything with their game.
Maybe you could offer a “buyback program”, “ exchange” or a “return for full refund” if you would

not want anyone selling it on ebay.

I do not think is fair to ban people for legally selling their property if they so choose to do so.

And, I do not plan to sell it, before people jump at me! 

True


But if we want to flip games off ebay, we would do it ourselves
Just sell it to a fellow member here instead


And yes, there's a ''buyback program'' 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 questions...

 

1. Will the people that missed out and bought the ROM pack get the game as well?

 

2. Will there be a 2020 version of the club :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MMarcoux66 said:

2 questions...

 

1. Will the people that missed out and bought the ROM pack get the game as well?

 

2. Will there be a 2020 version of the club :)?

1- No, it's exclusive to the Club, maybe we would put it in our rom vault in the next year's club 

2- Yes, there's gonna be a 2020 Club, I'll announce it on December 29th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

1- No, it's exclusive to the Club, maybe we would put it in our rom vault in the next year's club 

2- Yes, there's gonna be a 2020 Club, I'll announce it on December 29th 

I’m hoping current members will be given precedence?  I would like to keep my place in the club please! 🍺🍺🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Emad said:

I’m hoping current members will be given precedence?  I would like to keep my place in the club please! 🍺🍺🍺

Of course, obviously :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, retroillucid said:

1- No, it's exclusive to the Club, maybe we would put it in our rom vault in the next year's club 

2- Yes, there's gonna be a 2020 Club, I'll announce it on December 29th 

Makes sense and thanks. Definitely want to get in this time around :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, retroillucid said:

1- No, it's exclusive to the Club, maybe we would put it in our rom vault in the next year's club 

2- Yes, there's gonna be a 2020 Club, I'll announce it on December 29th 

 

I would hope current members get a discounted 2020 club price cause we were cool and all trendsetty. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MY CLUB BOX HAS ARRIVED!

 

- hurriedly opens - 

 

PACKING PEANUTS? I HATE PACKING PEANUTS! YYARRRGH!

 

- crushes packing peanuts - 

 

IT'S THE GAME!......IT'S....it's...well, that was certainly unexpected. Good unexpected yet unexpected nonetheless.

 

I am content the 2019 Collectorvision Club was worth the membership fee. 

 

NOW WE PLAY!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

IT'S THE GAME!......IT'S....it's...well, that was certainly unexpected. Good unexpected yet unexpected nonetheless.

Let me guess: It's a re-release of Winky Trap.  😜

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

 

 

IT'S THE GAME!......IT'S....it's...well, that was certainly unexpected. Good unexpected yet unexpected nonetheless.

 

 

Now, I am scared...really scared 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the game been shipped to all club members? I ask because I subscribe to USPS Informed Delivery, and nothing is showing as being on its way to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lucifershalo said:

Now, I am scared...really scared 😕

Really?
Unexpected doesn't always rhymes with deception you know... 


Anyway, if you're not happy with the game, just let us know
There's actually people who already manifested interests in case someone return their game to us
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

Really?
Unexpected doesn't always rhymes with deception you know... 


Anyway, if you're not happy with the game, just let us know
There's actually people who already manifested interests in case someone return their game to us
 

You are right... Let's be POSITIVELY surprised..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine as well.  Yeah didn’t expect it, haven’t tried it yet but it’s a title I’m glad to see

 

comments in another thread coming later once I try it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lucifershalo said:

Now, I am scared...really scared 😕

Do not fear.

 

I am very, very happy with what I got. Not Vanguard happy but still happy. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

Do not fear.

 

I am very, very happy with what I got. Not Vanguard happy but still happy. :D

I am very happy with the game!!! Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the game today plus the kindly hand signed letter from the Colecomaster. The membership card was impressive, like a gift card. Very well thought out. The secrecy of the game adds suspense and makes you feel like a " club member " maybe even like a  CV-freemason- lol. Totally had fun with this- and great choice of game!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Phil7833 said:

Got the game today plus the kindly hand signed letter from the Colecomaster. The membership card was impressive, like a gift card. Very well thought out. The secrecy of the game adds suspense and makes you feel like a " club member " maybe even like a  CV-freemason- lol. Totally had fun with this- and great choice of game!

Thanks!

It's very fun and rewarding seeing Club members reactions  :)

Keep em coming! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...