retroillucid

CollectorVision Club 2019

I thought I had read Vanguard was NOT going to be in the vault.  I may be thinking of another game, there is so many discussions on games and the vault and... I am getting old LOL.  Obviously if it is that's one heck of a carrot! 

18 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Not going to happen
If someone doesn't like the game, we would prefer if he/she could sell it to a fellow member here instead
We just don't want people to flip the game off ebay, that's it

We're taking note here
We can take constructive critisms, and it is appreciated too, we didn't take anything personal here

On a side note, if we were selling rom files individually, they would be $10/$15 each, depending on the title

Anyway, next year's game is an arcade conversion (entirely made from scratch) in case you're wondering

I got bought the ColecoVision and Intellivision club this year and like them. I will probably get the next year, but how many more or different games will be in the vault for 2020 from 2019? 

I didn't receive my copy yet. I received my Intellivision Secret Game 3 days ago and I am sure the Colecovision secret game was sent before...

2 hours ago, scalpel said:

I didn't receive my copy yet. I received my Intellivision Secret Game 3 days ago and I am sure the Colecovision secret game was sent before...

Send a mail to Toby to make sure

2 hours ago, scalpel said:

They were both sent  to the same address. Maybe check with your post office.

6 hours ago, scalpel said:

It was. I got the Coleco game first and then the Intellivision a couple of weeks later or so.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:08 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

If someone wants to buy mine, I'd happily sell. It's neat in concept, but not something I find particularly playable. I'm trying to keep my collection as lean as possible. Thanks.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:26 AM, lucifershalo said:

Prepare to sell or trade my of Secret Game... Too.... I am in Belgium

Also interested in buying the secret game if anyone else is selling.  I'm in NJ in the United states, but will buy from wherever.  If anyone has one up for offer, please PM me!

-J

14 minutes ago, mingus said:

Also interested in buying the secret game if anyone else is selling.  I'm in NJ in the United states, but will buy from wherever.  If anyone has one up for offer, please PM me!

-J

I'm in NJ. PM me.

16 minutes ago, mingus said:

I tried, but it said you cannot receive PMs.

Hopefully it's fixed now. I responded to you via email. If anyone else had sent me a PM, please try again or use my email address. Thanks.

Welcome fellow Jersey people.  I’m in Carlstadt, NJ Bergen County like 2-miles from Met-Life Stadium (Thank God I’m not a big football fan).  If you guys ever looking to buy/sell let me know got a lot of stuff to eventually pare down my dupes.

Happy Holidays all inty fans!

joe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

My copy is sold now. Thanks.

I'm so disappointed.  I replied to your post first and I never heard back from you.  I even mentioned your pm's weren't working.  yZYgWeG.gif

3 minutes ago, Zinister said:

I'm so disappointed.  I replied to your post first and I never heard back from you.  I even mentioned your pm's weren't working.  yZYgWeG.gif

My apologies. I didn't see it.

37 minutes ago, Bill Loguidice said:

My apologies. I didn't see it.

It's all good.  :)

If anyone else is interested please pm me.  Thanks