IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2019

retroillucid

7 hours ago, H.E.R.O. said:

Nobody? Interesting. Well, guess I can always send it back to the Collectorvision boys if they want it. 

I agree. Posting in the CollectorVision section might be even better. I think they would prefer to keep it to no larger than the ColecoVision section(??) to keep it in the Community of ColecoVision enthusiasts.

5 hours ago, Loafer said:

The problem is you are posting in the members group so the majority of people reading this group I would assume are already members and so have the game 

Nah, we've still had plenty of people roaming here that weren't part of the club. I've had some PM's since my last post so all good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Special Teams said:

Sorry if I missed this - were any additional ROMs added after the initial batch?  I went back into the ColecoVision ROM Vault for the first time since last February using the original link sent with the welcome email and I don't see any new ones.  

There was a minor modification at one point where a single new ROM was added but nothing after that

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jblenkle said:

I was wondering about that too as I am fairly sure Collectorvision said on several occasions that more roms would be added to the vault, but none were ever added.

They did say it multiple times but them finally in late November or early December they said that they were no longer going to release the additional ROMs as part of the 2019 club but were adding them to 2020

On 1/13/2020 at 2:24 PM, retroillucid said:

I don't see why Earth Defend 2083 shouldn't be included
We probably just forgot to include it in the archive
I'll ask Toby to add it 

I had been hoping that the rom would be released along with the 2020 club roms.  Alas no :(  Any chance it will be added soon?

8 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

It should be there, Toby probably just forgot to include it 

6 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

Earth Defender 2083 is there I just downloaded it!!!  Thank you Collectorvision for these awesome additions.

LOL - looks like I downloaded the collection seconds before it was added.  Thanks guys :)  I've got it now.

• 3 weeks later...