IGNORED

Dare Devil - WIP (Atari2600)

Muddyfunster

Congrats and Great Game!! If i had 1 suggestion but by means not a deal breaker When your shute is popped and u fall maybe a 1 screen fall and Splat guess im thinking of sky diver too much

I guess but on a cart I would def. buy!!!

• Like 3

I noticed in the documentation included with the nominees for Best WIP that you still need a title tune for this WIP. I would be interested in taking a crack at it if you still need music. I did all the music for Space Game, and don't have a WIP that needs music at the moment. Just let me know!... And congrats on the nominations yesterday!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed in the documentation included with the nominees for Best WIP that you still need a title tune for this WIP. I would be interested in taking a crack at it if you still need music. I did all the music for Space Game, and don't have a WIP that needs music at the moment. Just let me know!... And congrats on the nominations yesterday!

Thanks and appreciate the offer, I'm back home from my travels now and will be pushing on with DD this weekend with a new feature build.

MF.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I updated DareDevil on the forum, I'm continuing to work on it and it's coming along nicely.

I'll leave this little sneak peak of the work in progress desert island level.(one of the harder levels).

Just putting the finishing touches to the moving landing zones and moving ground obstacles for the next public update.

post-61789-0-42953200-1549841280_thumb.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

We'll be featuring the newest, unreleased binary of Dare Devil LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 6PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:
- Dare Devil (2019 WIP Update) by Muddyfunster
- Chaotic Grill (2019 WIP Update) by Philip Blackman aka splendidnut
- Sokoboo (2019 WIP Update) by Andrew Davie
- Dragon's Descent (2018 WIP Update) by Revontuli

EDIT: Archive Video of Stream

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS to Dare Devil for being nominated in the 2019 Atari Homebrew Awards!

Be sure to vote your favourite homebrew games of 2019 with the links below and watch the awards LIVE on February 1, 2020!

Awards Show: February 1, 2020 @ 12:00PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT LIVE on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Channel!

Atari Homebrew Awards Categories (VOTE IN ALL!!):

1603217832_2019AtariHomebrewAwardsLaurel-Nominated-BestMusicSoundAtari2600.jpg.427a5e55275771f53329c05389de0ce6.jpg1844172655_2019AtariHomebrewAwardsLaurel-Nominated-BestHomebrewAtari2600.jpg.10c5acbfe8e51c34cac7e89865c9a940.jpg1506365394_2019AtariHomebrewAwardsLaurel-Nominated-BestGraphicsAtari2600.jpg.17eafbbadf1e2af50b703c8b9ee0a8ca.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...