IGNORED

WIP: Game setup

Hi everyone,

I may need to gather some knowledge from you folks about this setup. My wife said I could have the games and consoles out *if* it looked nice. Challenge accepted......

It's definitely a work in progress, but together enough to house things while I work on it. 100% custom, wood, and made by me. My wife seems to love it, but I'm still iffy on it as I'm overly critical. Window is WIP too.

It will house *most* of the older systems. I only buy games and systems I will play. Everything else is sold off/removed. My "collection" is very small and will remain small. Most of the systems may be replaced with FPGA and stored.

The idea is to have the systems all wired though the bottom to a projector up top. I have some "audio equipment" switches to control power to each system. If I FPGA the consoles and use my upscaler on ones that don't have them..but that only works if the projector will do pixel. I've tried a few and none of them liked my composite/hdmi upscaler.

post-66903-0-07182900-1546298479_thumb.jpg

post-66903-0-13380500-1546298491_thumb.jpg

• Like 1