IGNORED

Completing The 5200 Box Games.

Atariboy2600

Seeing that not many 5200 games are out in the wild my wish list is trying to complete all the box games or closes to it and I made a desktop wallpaper with images of games I have listed with some CIB title HAVE IT and games carts only ones to see what I have and don't have any games I have here that don't have any title on them I don't have at all. This is going to be rough seeing some of these games are very high in price like Bounty Bob or Homebrew games that already sold out but I'm more looking for Office Released games by Atari and Third Party games. Wish me luck.

post-5587-0-53070300-1546534727_thumb.png

• Like 2

Not only has the price gone up, but I’ve encountered many fakes too.

Wow, yuck! Just curious, are these fairly obvious repros/fakes (like the one currently on Ebay) or something that someone might actually be fooled by (by putting it in a Quntana Roo case perhaps)?

• 3 weeks later...

I have three left to get. I have been trying to obtain all in the boxed. Not worried about manuals on the rarer games. If I can at least get the box, I am okay with it. I have been going at the Atari 5200 for about four years now. The last five or so I have picked up took about two years to find. Like people have said before, you have to be patient.

Although the Meteorites game I have is repro. So you could say one game will not be an official copy. It looks very close to the original, almost too close. The seller was selling it as a repro, though so at least he was being honest. I didn't pay as much as the official copy. But be wary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys also dose anyone know where online I can fine these box games other then ebay? I dont have much to spend seeing I never had a job since high school.

There's less online stores than there used to be for this kind of stuff, but I think this one is still operating (I haven't ordered for a while though):

http://www.collectorscardsandgames.com/new/Atari5200.html

You'll have to email him and ask if he still has what you want, as that list clearly hasn't been updated in years. For some games, the prices may be good enough to be worth the extra effort though.

There's less online stores than there used to be for this kind of stuff, but I think this one is still operating (I haven't ordered for a while though):

http://www.collectorscardsandgames.com/new/Atari5200.html

You'll have to email him and ask if he still has what you want, as that list clearly hasn't been updated in years. For some games, the prices may be good enough to be worth the extra effort though.

I just call them and he said he was so bizzy on updated the list but he said he has some box games but need to list them for updated price and or if any are still there in store.