IGNORED

Free Sony WEGA 27" TV - pick up only - Nor Cal

Grig

I am offering this here first before Craigslist. Man is this thing heavy!!! But, of course, those who enjoy the WEGA series already know this.

We are getting ready to do some remodeling of our house so I need to get rid of some larger bulkier items.

Works great, it includes the remote. It has two composite inputs and one component input.

The TV shell is a bit scratched up.

I live near Sonora, Ca and could possibly meet in Modesto or Merced for transfer.

PM me if interested. I won't hold on to it too long before sending it to CL.

post-30739-0-88738500-1546717170_thumb.jpgpost-30739-0-70718900-1546717193_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

As a truck driver go i80 to i71 then i70 to i44 to i35 to i40 then up i5. *

This time of year u want no piece of i80 west of Nebraska. Done that too many years.

Excellent advise I was just on I80 after going through the Colorado mountains and almost running out of gas. Not to far outside of Denver I encountered tumbleweed blowing across at about 70 mph which sort of freaked me out thought it was an animal running in front. I hit a blowing white squall between desmoine Iowa and the quad cities Il where I about blew off the interstate with the other vehicles in the ditch.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No s-video on this? Interesting. I have a smaller (23") version of the same set and it has that as well (also has the two composite and one component). Still, fantastic set, I highly recommend it, particularly if you take advantage of the component input.