IGNORED

Where to buy SGM games?

dsullo

Check out teampixelboy.com, then contact me via e-mail (e-mail address is found at the bottom of the front page of the web site).

I have a copy of Mecha-9 in stock right now, so you could start with that. If you want any of my other SGM games (some of which are permanently sold out) then you may need to wait a while, so I'll put you on a waiting list for the games you want.

Edited by Pixelboy

Another option is the AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart (www.atarimax.com) seeing as Team Pixelboy has released countless rom images for free over the years on Dec. 25th in this Forum, a lot of them are SGM required games. You can also join the Collectorvision Club for $150 and have access to the rom image files of their games that they will make available to their members. The CollectorVision Phoenix is another option to play these game rom images when the system is released later this year.

These are just some further options you have instead of tracking down the actual cartridge releases.