IGNORED

CollectorVision Intelligent Club 2019

You're also getting special offers (exclusive to the club)

It is certainly not for everyone, but this is something we were asked during the past years

Yes, I think you may have just priced me out of buying all your inty releases. With all the variations, box colors etc maybe it's a good thing at this point....with about $400 spent just in December on current intellivision homebrews I think it's probably time to pick and choose in 2019, as much as I have liked collecting them all....it's becoming nearly impossible to do so and still buy any other classic game items.
  • Like 3

Yes, I think you may have just priced me out of buying all your inty releases. With all the variations, box colors etc maybe it's a good thing at this point....with about $400 spent just in December on current intellivision homebrews I think it's probably time to pick and choose in 2019, as much as I have liked collecting them all....it's becoming nearly impossible to do so and still buy any other classic game items.

I understand this, which is why I no longer get all box colors or "reissues". I'm happy owning one version of each game unless one comes my way through a trade or something. I could buy them all but just don't think I need all four issues of 4-Tris or each box color variant.

I did become a member and will see how it goes and if it is worthwhile.

• Like 1

Well, our Gatefold box releases are usually $75 + shipping (about $15)

On the $150, there's an average of $5.75 of paypal fees

We are giving a $10 off the next purchase rebate to all members

Access to more than 70 rom files (CV and INtv) (wich other homebrewers sells for about $10 each)

And other exclusive offers

I don't think it's a bad deal honestly :)

• Like 2

Is there a decent Colecovision multicart available out there? Maybe it's time for me to dig out my Colecovision and make sure it's working. I'm pretty sure my power supply works, but is there anything else that commonly fails on these? I think I have a small stack of controllers I can start testing.

Is there a decent Colecovision multicart available out there? Maybe it's time for me to dig out my Colecovision and make sure it's working. I'm pretty sure my power supply works, but is there anything else that commonly fails on these? I think I have a small stack of controllers I can start testing.

Atarimax is offering a very good SD Multicart:

https://www.atarimax.com/colecosd/documentation/

And the CollectorVision Phoenix Console is also compatible with all roms (stored on a SD card)

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-phoenix/

It has become a Producer of goods/homebrews selling to Producers of Goods/Homebrews ... Just exchanging money and products to each other.. (or people of wealth..) For the common person/ collector it has become to this...

Enjoy the Choices we have to pick from now in our hobby..

It has become a Producer of goods/homebrews selling to Producers of Goods/Homebrews ... Just exchanging money and products to each other.. (or people of wealth..) For the common person/ collector it has become to this...

Enjoy the Choices we have to pick from now in our hobby..

What we're doing is kind of Patreon if you will

People pay a bit more for their game, but get some exclusive offers, goodies and support our Intellivision activities

We're planning to get our very own cartridge mold, so we can keep making new Intellivision games

In the next years, we're also planning to let people decide wich games should we make

We're really doing it for the good reasons

Cheers

And really good reasons for some thats for sure.

It still doesnt change that

It has become a Producer of goods/homebrews selling to Producers of Goods/Homebrews ... Just exchanging money and products to each other.. (or people of wealth..)

Cheers and looking forward to many more games to choose from.

And really good reasons for some thats for sure.

It still doesnt change that

It has become a Producer of goods/homebrews selling to Producers of Goods/Homebrews ... Just exchanging money and products to each other.. (or people of wealth..)

Cheers and looking forward to many more games to choose from.

We're not exchanging money or anything with others, the purpose of this Club is to support our futur INtv activities, wich include to make more games for this obselete system

But I get it, It's not for everyone

I also can't buy everything people are releasing

For instance, I'm buying PS4 VR and Switch games from Limited Run, and I can't buy everything they're releasing

So I'm selecting the games I really want