IGNORED

CollectorVision Intelligent Club 2019

I think the problem comes from this answer...

Again Thank you for pointing it out Pascal but as I said, it was a misunderstanding between me and JF. ( I had meant that both Vaults will be available to buy)

As you can see on our website each Membership as it own Vault and nothing was said about the 2 vaults.

• Like 1

Again Thank you for pointing it out Pascal but as I said, it was a misunderstanding between me and JF. ( I had meant that both Vaults will be available to buy)

As you can see on our website each Membership as it own Vault and nothing was said about the 2 vaults.

It says "access to our roms vault" - nothing about only Colecovision or Intellivision rom vault.

But I'm now out of this discussion. And you are wondering why the mood has changed at Atari Age?

Yes. I agree Toby. That's why it's important to explain what's happened.

By the way, I paid to be in both club, and as a member of both club, it could be weird to pay for both if we could have all the CV roms and Inty roms by joining only one club (CV or Inty). But... as they are very few inty roms (and the misunderstanding between you and JF)), for this year, maybe, you could offer the opportunity to have some (all?) CV roms to the Inty Club members ? Just a solution to make happy everyone ?

• Like 1

Yes. I agree Toby. That's why it's important to explain what's happened.

By the way, I paid to be in both club, and as a member of both club, it could be weird to pay for both if we could have all the CV roms and Inty roms by joining only one club (CV or Inty). But... as they are very few inty roms (and the misunderstanding between you and JF)), for this year, maybe, you could offer the opportunity to have some (all?) CV roms to the Inty Club members ? Just a solution to make happy everyone ?

I appreciate your opinion. Its still not fair for all the others how paid to be in both Clubs :(

• Like 1

Perhaps the misunderstanding was just terminology.

A small change may clear it up:

- Access to our Intv roms vault (Completely exclusive to the Intv Club)

I have the Intv roms and am waiting patiently for the Intv club game. Thanks

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

Its quite clear now the misunderstanding on this was internal and not between collectorvision and the buyers.

It was clearly spelled out that both vaults were included with the inty membership.

Seeing as this was an error on you guys the right thing is to now refund those who would like a refund due to this error fully on your part.

This was the only reason i purchsed this membership and i made sure to do everything in my power to be sure this clear before i chose to purchase. Even including both vaults i still felt the price was high but wuthout both i never woulkd have even considered to buy it.

From the beginning I thought it was clear that you had to pay for both memberships to have access to both vaults. Since I do not play ColecoVision games I was happy to only pay for my Intv membership. I am happily awaiting the new CIB game to come out this summer and will be checking out the Intv rom vault soon. Just haven't got around to it yet since I only have an LTO Flash as a backup to my game carts. Looking forward to playing some Sydney Hunter as well.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 4:52 PM, coleco_master said:

Let us a few days to think about a solution that will make people happy.

I'm sure you all know that our goal is not to piss-off anyone, you are all important for us and it is because of you all that we keep on going. Thank you!

Any word on this solution, 2 months to thing of something appear to be ample time, imho.

I am supporter of your projects, and buy from you all the time, I just honestly feel this was an error that requires a fair final resolution.

Thanks,

Al

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...