IGNORED

CollectorVision Intelligent Club 2019

It looks like they are selling it for $150. and only the 25 remaining copies.

That sounds fair to me.

Collectorvision should not have to get stuck with remaining inventory just because their was a lower than expected demand on the Club.

If they were selling it for,say $80. or so I would be upset because I only joined the club not to miss the exclusive game.

• Like 1

You know, I would be okay with it if they hadn't made so much promises in the beginning.

- the game only for the club members  -  now selling overstock...why do they have that at all. They knew for a long time the numbers of the club members. Or they could have started a second marketing round.

- all Collectorvision ROMs (was confirmed in the first place)  -  Later denied and reduced to only Intellivision ROMs. And even these were for a long time incomplete.

- Gatefold box and ROM of the new game  -  No Gatefold box (you may say, that doesn't fit the Atarisoft game. But they were not forced to do this game) and no ROM so far.

- Membership card  - yeah, one month before the membership expired. 

- $10 off voucher  -  still not tested, don't know if I ever can order another game because my negative feedback "is noticed".

They could have at least ask us if we are ok with selling the remaining games. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Intymike said:

You know, I would be okay with it if they hadn't made so much promises in the beginning.

- the game only for the club members  -  now selling overstock...why do they have that at all. They knew for a long time the numbers of the club members. Or they could have started a second marketing round.

- all Collectorvision ROMs (was confirmed in the first place)  -  Later denied and reduced to only Intellivision ROMs. And even these were for a long time incomplete.

- Gatefold box and ROM of the new game  -  No Gatefold box (you may say, that doesn't fit the Atarisoft game. But they were not forced to do this game) and no ROM so far.

- Membership card  - yeah, one month before the membership expired. 

- $10 off voucher  -  still not tested, don't know if I ever can order another game because my negative feedback "is noticed".

They could have at least ask us if we are ok with selling the remaining games. 

Now selling overstock.... JF said 25 copies... can you trust ? Maybe it's 40, 50 or 75...

Its not 25 but 14 copies left. I'm the stock keeper don't forget!

100 were produce boxes, labels and manuals.(We were expecting 100 members!) we were just missing the final rom.

out of this 100, 75 members, 10 for the team and 1 got lost in the mail.

If anyone is interested, the price is $150. plus shipping (no discount, no rom access, no membership)

All this is part of the reason why there is no Inty club this year.

I do not ask you to understand, everyone can have is own opinion.

All I can say it that we were super exited to make these clubs happen, we gave them a lot of time and love.

I personally want to say thank you! to all our members. We did learn and i hope we'll be able to do it again.

Thank you 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If there is anything I have learned, it is not to let the outrage of this forum beat you down too much. Shit happens. I personally have bigger things to worry about. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, BBWW said:

If there is anything I have learned, it is not to let the outrage of this forum beat you down too much. Shit happens. I personally have bigger things to worry about. 

I think this was an admission of guilt.  What could BBWW be more worried about?

1. Something criminal he did like a heist?

2. People will find out he is the mad couponer ahead of them at the checkout?

3. Someone heard him fart?

4. He warmed up fish in the office microwave?

5.  ????

• Haha 3