IGNORED

Atari 2600 Quadrun Prototype / Game collection tool

26gc

Hello AtariAge,

my Name is Andre and I'm an addict. I'm already providing atarimania with my screenshots and details and wanted to share this info exclusively with atariage :)

My game collection of 2600 games is growing on a daily basis. (+300 games OVP)

BTW, currently, I'm working on a (free) 2600 game collection tool which is handling all kind of 2600 game data. It should even be able to help you identifying cartridges. My tool is currently covering all PAL and NTSC games (South America only partly supported for now) and even shows you rarity rarting, last successful ebay prices and possible value of the item you have. But I will give you more details on 26gc.org as soon as a beta is available. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

For now, let me provide some valuable game info you might like. I bought a prototype of the rare game Quadrun (that you might be very well aware). I have scanned the cartridge, made a picture of the PCB and even dumped the two ROMs using some adapter (2532 to 2732) I have soldered.

And now comes the surprise, the ROM is heavily different from the released Quadrun Rom. The Introduction melody is quite longer, and even the game code is different.

I have attached everything I have for now for all of you as welcome gift. if you like, please add it as new entry on the existing databases. :)

Thank you & I will keep you posted,

Andre

PS: If you need to identify an cartridge just send me a pic of the cartridge (even without label) and a screenshot of the first picture you see.

post-67142-0-16367300-1546978241_thumb.jpg

post-67142-0-96022700-1546978263_thumb.jpg

Quadrun_Proto.bin

• Like 1

hi Spriggy, Thank you for your response. If you look closely it's pangasian's cartridge I've bought.

Anyways, looks like I'm the first one providing a dump.

Thanks,

Andre

Yup. Just posted the link to highlight that for posterity. :thumbsup:

Welcome to AA.

• Like 1