IGNORED

Seeking Intellivision News Magazine Info

Sir Jay

Hey. This is being sold around me, and I dont know much about the newsletters/magazines. Is this common? I am assuming it is preboom since it features burgertime. Just making sure it isnt very rare. If it is I will try to buy it trade it with someone who collects paperwork. I am trying to stay focused on the 125 and a few favorite homebrews. Thanks for any info.

post-43814-0-26569900-1547182645_thumb.png

There are six of them and that one is fairly easy to find relative to the rest but they are still fairly uncommon. How much do they want for it?

They are asking $100 for an original Inty in what appears to be really nice shape, this newsletter, and 20ish commons. It is about an hour from my house, so not worth the effort unless it would be good trade bait for/towards a 125 I don’t yet have.

IMO that's a marginal deal. Is the console boxed? The newsletter is likely the most valuable individual item - depending on the console. Jason and cmart are right - of the newsletters that's one of the easier ones -- though in recent years, rarely sighted. Usually in lots like the one you're looking at. ;)

• 1 year later...