IGNORED

Retron 77 Home Brew Carts

CosmicSailor

Which Home Brew Carts actually work on the Retron 77 Video Game System?

Im interested in buying several Home Brew Carts but I want to make sure that they will actually work on the Retron 77 Video Game System first.

Wasn't there a compatibility list somewhere?

The cart port of the Retron 77 only supports basic bankswitching, while the emulator, especially with the latest community build, has a much wider range of support.

I want to support the community and there are a lot of cool video games I would enjoy having on carts.

Some of the titles I would be interested in having just are not available in ROM form on atariage.

The Retron 77 sure is known more for its limited compatibility than its capabilities currently.

Im not complaining. I just really hope Hyperkin continues to work on making the Retron 77 the awesome video game system it could be.

Sure.

Stay Frosty 2

Thruster Platinum (digital copy works fine I want purchase a copy)

Lady Bug

Oystron (digital copy works fine I want to purchase a copy)

Allia Quest

Space Cactus Canyon

Scramble atariage Edition

If some of the cart editions wind up not working on the Retron 77. Ill probably still purchase these and then hopefully Hyperkin will make them compatible with a new firmware update or with the release of the Retron 78 Video Game System?

I also thought that Home Brew Developers who dont want to offer free digital copies for personal use.

They could add a paypal email address.

So that someone interested in getting a digital copy of a video game. Could send a set amount as a donation.