IGNORED

Higher Than Ebay?

DavidMil

Sometimes I wonder if Amazon even monitors this junk. I bet this is just a placeholder, no real product there. Speaking of Amazon, haven't they JUST about taken over the planet? I see there little trucks everywhere, like ants. I went to our local mall yesterday. Sad, the mall has been killed by that dude that is about to payout the largest divorce settlement in history. I think WE are the ones who have really paid.

• Like 2

Those little trucks you see are coming to us lot to pick up our cash to pay his wife...

As for prices, typical sensible stuff applies, if it sounds too good to be then it probably is, know what you want and what you are able to afford, if in doubt ASK....

And of course, a little bit of research can go a long way....

• Like 1

Eh, Amazon is usually dearer in the realm of "normal" prices, but it's not like this kind of Extreme Chancing does not happen on ebay too. I see it in PC components all the time. It doesn't cost anything to make such a listing, and who knows, maybe some rich nutjob will just click on the first offer they will see...