IGNORED

7800XM Existing Pre-Orders information page

Curt Vendel

Hi everyone,

Okay, the existing pre-orders page is up for everyone who had already ordered an XM and needs to submit their order information and updated mailing address. Even if your mailing address never changed, please go to the page and submit your information so I can start preparing shipping labels and order of who's order goes out first.

Sorry, if you have not already purchased a 7800XM, this is not an order page for new orders. You have to wait until everyone who ordered and is has been extremely patient since 2010 waiting for their 7800XM's gets theirs first. Once I start shipping these pre-orders out, then new orders will be taken on that page and here through the Atariage store.

PRE-ORDERS INFORMATION PAGE:

http://www.7800xm.com

thanks.

Curt

• Like 13

Hi everyone,

Okay, the existing pre-orders page is up for everyone who had already ordered an XM and needs to submit their order information and updated mailing address. Even if your mailing address never changed, please go to the page and submit your information so I can start preparing shipping labels and order of who's order goes out first.

Sorry, if you have not already purchased a 7800XM, this is not an order page for new orders. You have to wait until everyone who ordered and is has been extremely patient since 2010 waiting for their 7800XM's gets theirs first. Once I start shipping these pre-orders out, then new orders will be taken on that page and here through the Atariage store.

PRE-ORDERS INFORMATION PAGE:

http://www.7800xm.com

thanks.

Curt

If I bought an XM pre-order off of someone else and we both have the receipt information, how do I have it mailed to me instead of him. I have to change the name (to mine) and address and e-mail.

If I bought an XM pre-order off of someone else and we both have the receipt information, how do I have it mailed to me instead of him. I have to change the name (to mine) and address and e-mail.

Hi,

If you've bought someone else's order, send the receipt and your mailing address on the form, there is a file upload feature to attach up to 2 10mb files per form submission.

Edited by Curt Vendel

Great to see that these are going to begin shipping soon. I was way late to the party on this (didn't acquire a 7800 or become familiar with AtariAge until 2015 or so) but I've been following the XM's development and am hopeful I'll be able to order one soon. Glad that there were 189 preorders and Curt's got enough materials for 500. Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Curt I meant to ask when I submitted my information but will you be sending some type of confirmation to us that you have validated/confirmed/found our order when we submit everything?

• Like 1

Over 80 people have submitted so far, so this a a great start. Please spread the work around to other forums and sites to make sure work gets out, I want to make sure all Pre-Orders get to their buyers. Thank you to everyone who's submitted their info, this is a MAJOR thing to help me get these out to everyone.

• Like 8