IGNORED

7800XM Existing Pre-Orders information page

Curt Vendel

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, up to 122 orders, please remember, even if nothing changed - submit your info, so I have everyone in one place and don't have to sort them other records, hopefully the remaining 60 or so will come in soon and then I'll have all orders squared away.

Sorry for no updates, Mark and I are working back and forth on several key things, would just like to get a few things tighten up before next update announcement.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Submitted mine today,

I sold mine to Alan "galax" Davies but he recently emailed me and said he was no longer into 7800, I replied to him and said I would buy it back so I am waiting to hear from him to give him his $$ back, if anyone knows Alan please let him know I need him to contact me. Thank you.

Alan contacted me via email and has agreed to sell the pre-order back to me. It's an exciting time to be a 7800 fan

• Like 1

Submitted mine today,

I sold mine to Alan "galax" Davies but he recently emailed me and said he was no longer into 7800, I replied to him and said I would buy it back so I am waiting to hear from him to give him his $$ back, if anyone knows Alan please let him know I need him to contact me. Thank you.

Alan contacted me via email and has agreed to sell the pre-order back to me. It's an exciting time to be a 7800 fan

• Like 1

TBH, I'm honestly not sure if I pre-ordered or not. If I did I definitely don't have a receipt to show it at this point. The burden of collecting physical media is that I have to keep squeezing out space to store it so "if it's not a game, box or manual" or something related to Mega Man, FIIK what I did with it other than shove it in a box (or a shredder). :/

• 1 month later...

Hi Ive already completed my updated address change but about a month from now Im moving into my new home So the address I submitted will only be good till the first week of June Are the XMs going to be shipped before the first week of June? If not I need to update my address again Dont know if anyone else might be in a similar situation as I am

Hi Ive already completed my updated address change but about a month from now Im moving into my new home So the address I submitted will only be good till the first week of June Are the XMs going to be shipped before the first week of June? If not I need to update my address again Dont know if anyone else might be in a similar situation as I am

Nope update it again. I am betting next year or so maybe. Getting closer. I did not have any grey hair when they started now I have more white hair than black. Oh well...the next step is coffin.. yeah so stoked!! :(