IGNORED

Publishing software

Opry99er

I've been lusting after the brilliant work Sparkdrummer has been doing with his newsletter and calendars, and I have the unscratchable itch to do some things in that same realm. I haven't had a ton of luck locating this stuff on whtech. If you could point me in the right direction or attach some files here, that would be great! I found the large cache of TIPS pictures on whtech, so that is a nice start.

Here are the software packages I seek:

Page Pro Composer

TI Artist+

Batch It

Headliner (Asgard)

Graphx+

Gofer

I am also looking for caches of Page Pro fonts, TI Artist fonts and pix, borders, and whatever else you all might have lying around in your files.

Thanks!

So as of right now, my expertise is very limited. I can show how to make shapes, fill them, make logos, etc..

If anyone is interested in a video on how to navigate Artist+ and load fonts, etc... I'd be happy to make a video. It's nothing special--- I don't have the knowledge sparkdrummer has on doing full-on newsletters on real hardware, but I can at least show functionality.

post-24953-0-00463700-1547929243.png

Edited by Opry99er

• 11 months later...