IGNORED

FW Diagnostics - Official Ordering Thread

freewheel

OK, we FINALLY have a bunch of copies assembled and ready to ship. Had to buy a house in the interim, so ya know, life and all that.

I've started sending invoices to those who've given me their email addresses. This will still take time to plow through orders (see: aforementioned house purchase) so I hope everyone can bear with me as I slowly get these shipped. A few people have paid, and those are going out hopefully tomorrow.

It's super exciting cramming all the feelies into boxes, I must say :D

Invoice received and Paid! Thanks!

OK, we FINALLY have a bunch of copies assembled and ready to ship. Had to buy a house in the interim, so ya know, life and all that.

I've started sending invoices to those who've given me their email addresses. This will still take time to plow through orders (see: aforementioned house purchase) so I hope everyone can bear with me as I slowly get these shipped. A few people have paid, and those are going out hopefully tomorrow.

Sent a PM

2PMs sent. Because I am stupid and didnt ask for a GoatNom ROM to be included (with additional payment) in my order in the first message. Somehow I thought the ROM would not email. Edited by mdoerty

Sent a pm. Is it ready to ship? Cheers

Ish. I've got several dozen that people have rushed to pay, that I need to ship out. Sadly I have a day job and in the middle of a house purchase plus packing up 2 houses (long story) so I only get a chance to send a few parcels a day, and not every day. So it'll take me a while to chew through the backlog. I'll invoice more people once I'm not sitting on 30 paid copies. :)

This kinda goes for everyone - I see and read every PM and message here. I just don't often get a chance to respond to people, so hopefully folks can be patient whilst I sort out things. If you do have a specific question/request that requires an answer, just holler. I'll answer for sure. In a day or three :D

• Like 4

Not a serial number, but the enhanced STIC chip in the Tutor Pros / Tutorvisions does have 1 bit set to 0 to detect which STIC chip the system has.

Is there a snow level?

How do you think I detect the Tutor STIC? ;)

Sadly, no snow level. I didn't want to introduce easter eggs into a diagnostics suite. Too many possible side effects.

I can't wait to get this screwdriver

They're damned handy, to be honest. The spudger is also nice - and I don't think I've really mentioned this: there are instructions on how to use it, on the back of the color calibration card. I can't take credit for the instructions (and I'm not at home so I don't remember exactly who wrote them - mthompson can refresh my memory here) but they're excellent. Screw-less carts are a pain in the ass.