IGNORED

FW Diagnostics - Official Ordering Thread

freewheel

Can I have a copy please, I’m hoping this is still available?

Total cost to send to UK please :-)

Jump over to Freewheel's ordering page (http://fwgames.ca/fw-diagnostics-ordering/) and you can order a copy. Be sure to select international shipping.

According to his post the other day, he's got some left, but it looks like this will sell out sooner rather than later.

*Whew* I almost missed this. Just placed my order. :)

Got it! And please be patient :) The house is complete chaos and your order slipped in right after I went to the post office. I hope to get it out in the next couple of days!

I look forward to this thing selling out quick. I have an idea for the next cart - an actual, legit game this time - but I need to be on one crazy project at a time.

• Like 6

(...) I have an idea for the next cart - an actual, legit game this time - but I need to be on one crazy project at a time.

let me guess: it's a verisimulator where the player is a worker at Mattel Electronics who tests and repairs Intellivision consoles during a standard working day of eight real-life hours. The boss is a tyrant and only a lunch break of 15 minutes is allowed.

The cart will also include an alternative adventure where the player is a worker at Sears and a special game where the player is a saboteur sent by Nolan Bushnell and tries to ruin as many Intellivision consoles as he can...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got it! And please be patient :) The house is complete chaos and your order slipped in right after I went to the post office. I hope to get it out in the next couple of days!

I look forward to this thing selling out quick. I have an idea for the next cart - an actual, legit game this time - but I need to be on one crazy project at a time.

Just received my cart. Thank you :thumbsup:

post-21941-0-77367600-1555440604.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered one from the website. Couldn’t care less about # [emoji6]

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Did you just listend to the Intellivisionaries podcast? :D ;)

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

Did you just listend to the Intellivisionaries podcast? :D ;)

Ooo, thanks for the shout-out, guys! I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast in months, but I'll have to do this very soon.

FYI folks, there are only 8 copies left. With some up on Ebay, this thing is gonna sell out pretty soon. Order now! Operators are standing by!

• Like 3