IGNORED

Original Xbox: Taking offers.

guitarmas

I'm taking offers on this now.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or suggestions!

1. IDE to SATA hard drive adapter
  2. 80 pin high speed data ribbon cable
  3. Clear "Ghost" case
  4. 3 TB hard drive
  5. 3 "Duke" controllers
  6. Power on/off button on one controller
  7. Power cable
  8. High definition component cables
  9. Red lighted controller ports
  10. Blue lighted top
  11. Red led hard drive activity light
  12. Clear DVD drive cover (you can see the DVD/CD spinning)
  13. TinkerMod windowed top
  14. The clock capacitor has been removed
  15. Thermal paste has been removed and reapplied
  • X-Arcade Dual Joysticks

post-5439-0-53882100-1547690609.jpg post-5439-0-07704500-1547690693.jpgpost-5439-0-06113100-1547809241_thumb.jpgpost-5439-0-92129000-1547809245_thumb.jpgpost-5439-0-99640100-1547809250_thumb.jpg

View the marketplace thread here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/287183-original-xbox-interestvalue-check/?p=4199353

Xbox Video.mp4

Edited by guitarmas
  • Like 1

I don't know. But looks like you did a lot of work. How much did this set you back?

I honesty can't remember how much I've put into this. A lot of work was done on the software side, but I'm removing the 3TB Hard drive.

*edit: The 3TB Hard drive is included.

Edited by guitarmas

I think that's one of those things where most people just throw up their hands and say "who knows?" with regards to value. It just depends on whether you find a buyer who likes all those mods. I think it's pretty cool, but I already have an original Xbox. Generally, original Xboxes aren't worth much at all, but the mods are just a wild card. People are going to have to buy it for those mods, and there's probably no reference anyone can point to for that.

The X-Arcade stick by itself... maybe $80-$90? They're $129 new, so used with some wear is obviously going to be less than that.

• Like 1

I think that's one of those things where most people just throw up their hands and say "who knows?" with regards to value. It just depends on whether you find a buyer who likes all those mods. I think it's pretty cool, but I already have an original Xbox. Generally, original Xboxes aren't worth much at all, but the mods are just a wild card. People are going to have to buy it for those mods, and there's probably no reference anyone can point to for that.

The X-Arcade stick by itself... maybe $80-$90? They're $129 new, so used with some wear is obviously going to be less than that.

This is about what I would say. The 3TB drive is worth more than the Xbox. Honestly the market doesn’t hold much value in these. There is so much newer equipment that can do what this does at a higher quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its gorgeous, but the only way to sell it for decent money is to let it linger on eBay. Non-modded Xboxes are like $60. The hard drive is around $100. Everything else is in the eye of the beholder. Id say list it on eBay for $300 and reject offers that you think are ridiculous. Lots of people like the Duke so three of them are a nice add in.

Personally, the Duke is a deterrent. Its way too big for my (admittedly, medium-to-small) hands. I prefer the Type S but really love the Madcatz Micro Con for that machine.

• Like 1

Maybe I missed it but I don't see whether your Xbox is soft modded, is chipped or TSOP flashed/whatever.

If it's soft modded, I believe if the buyer accidentally updates Xbox Live, it will overwrite the mod. I know on an Xbox I modded I popped in Tron Killer App, and I thought I was being careful, but somehow it did the update and I had to fix it.