IGNORED

choice for top either four 4meg games or eight 2meg game

jjona5

So I already have Cybermorph and I really want the flash cart thats coming out but I want to play some games in the mean time. Could you guys recommend a list of 4 4meg or eight 2 meg games? I'm new to the Atari. I have looked up ratings but I feel like people that actually play the games would know better than some random game editorial page.

Good choice on the skunk. it is a great item to have and mess around with. I think the demo's and unreleased things are the best reason to have that, otherwise you wouldn't be able to ever try them out on real hardware. Except for the SD cart whenever that actually get's finalized.

• 3 weeks later...

I knoe it took 3 weeks to get mine as well from Poland. If you're bored in the meantime, here is a video I made last year about how to flash the thing when ti arrives. It's pretty easy once you have done it a few times but this explains it and shows how it's done.

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Like 2

I knoe it took 3 weeks to get mine as well from Poland. If you're bored in the meantime, here is a video I made last year about how to flash the thing when ti arrives. It's pretty easy once you have done it a few times but this explains it and shows how it's done.

You did a nice job explaining everything without dragging it out.

If I woulda saw your video earlier, I would have bought a skunk.....now I am just gonna wait for Saints' cart.

Hmm so I get the green screen but I can't seem to get it to flash. When I click the button the thing that pops up to show progression just flashes for a second but nothing changes on the jaguar screen. Stays green. My computer does recognize it. Do I need to use an old PC? Right now I'm using a windows 10 pc. I tried compatibility mode.

You did a nice job explaining everything without dragging it out.

If I woulda saw your video earlier, I would have bought a skunk.....now I am just gonna wait for Saints' cart.

It was a tough decision but I just couldn't wait any longer for it. The skunk has been asking for me for well over a year.

Hmm so I get the green screen but I can't seem to get it to flash. When I click the button the thing that pops up to show progression just flashes for a second but nothing changes on the jaguar screen. Stays green. My computer does recognize it. Do I need to use an old PC? Right now I'm using a windows 10 pc. I tried compatibility mode.

It depends what rom you use, as some just don't work at all. But when you use the SkunkGUI program like in my video it illustrates how to do it. You have to click which bank you want either 1 or 2 and select the ROM and then click the "is flash" box and it will erase the ROM on that bank (the black screen with yellow lines) and then it will flash the ROM and should start when it's done. If the ROM doesn't start at the end then turn the Jag off then back on and the screen will be green. Press up for bank 1 and down for bank 2. If doing an abs fine they don't have to be flashed to a bank it will just load them right up.

ROMs I've never been able to get to work on the skunk are: Battlesphere, another world, frog feast/soccer kid combo.

Edited by UHATEIT